Power out!!!

i hasnt got blackout for like 6yrs..

My goodness the worst I ever experienced was back in Aug of 1991 during the hurricane Bob. I lost my power for almost a week. :eek:

Damn Horselover, I'm glad to see that you're all right. :hug: I would hate it too if that ever happened to me, it's too cold to be able to have no power. If it ever happens again when it's cold out, stay with a friend, don't freeze yourself to death. ;)

My goodness the worst I ever experienced was back in Aug of 1991 during the hurricane Bob. I lost my power for almost a week. :eek:

I remember that. My daughter was almost a month-half old baby when Bob came. I was living in Sanford, Maine at the time. The house I was rented in, the roof was torn off a huge chunks and leaks all the way down. None of damaged other than the ceiling and down the walls.

Oh boy, I had a power went out 2nd times in my apt bldg, it's was buried cables blew out while I was on the lappy, I heard explosion and felt vibration and then power out, I knew the buried cable just blew out underground. I called my electric company for an emergency repair service, 1 hr later, the Xcel trucks with back hoe tractor came in, digging out, they cut old blew out cable and replace with new coupler onto cable, finally the power back on in 2 1/2 hour after repaired.

Back