Power out!!!

horselover61

Reaction score
Damn I had a power out at about 10:30 pm and came back on about midnight. Then I woke up about 4 am, the power was out again and been out til 11:45 am. Damn it was cold here but at least I am still here. I had clothes on and jacket and went under the blankie with my cat. :D Ahhhhhhhhhhh nice and warm!! Now I am waiting for the heat to warm up my pipes. :pissed: frozen pipe and hopefully no damage. since there is snowstorm here where I am from. So my son and I are home from school since it was cancelled. Gosh I had to use my blackberry to find out if the school was closed and as for my son, he had to call a friend to find out. LOL

In around here, it's 2 hr delay so my daughter has to go to school. We didn't lose any power. Thank, God!

Aww poor you lol well here cold too brrrrr right now I am at my aunt's and it is wayyy very cold in here which I dont kow where is the heat on lol cuz I have to stay here to watch after my little cousin cuz she is sick and no one watch after her cuz her 2 brothers and oldest sister are at school and her mom is at work not know how long :). Oh man here wayyy cold .. my feet are cold so I put it on shoes ahh warm lol the floor is cold for me lol and my hands are cold brrrrr hurry up going home to have my WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lol:

I understand you DM. I cant blame ya at all. I remmy I used to babysit someone and the house was cold so I used the fireplace to keep warm. :D

I even stole the beer out of fridge even though I wasnt old enough. :giggle:

I got my water now I had to wait at least an hour for heat to thaw out the water in the pipes. YAY

Wow, hope get it back on soon. Here miss out everything and even the storm is around , but didn't here here and have some snow, but not bad at all, no accumulation, but cold cold wind. The temperature was record breaking on Tues 82, overnight dropped drastically to 30, with 50 degrees dropped. And it is still cold cold cold.

Wow, hope get it back on soon. Here miss out everything and even the storm is around , but didn't here here and have some snow, but not bad at all, no accumulation, but cold cold wind. The temperature was record breaking on Tues 82, overnight dropped drastically to 30, with 50 degrees dropped. And it is still cold cold cold.

Oh yea tell me about. I was enjoy the warm weather til now. Whack the weather!!!

I understand you DM. I cant blame ya at all. I remmy I used to babysit someone and the house was cold so I used the fireplace to keep warm. :D

I even stole the beer out of fridge even though I wasnt old enough. :giggle:

I got my water now I had to wait at least an hour for heat to thaw out the water in the pipes. YAY

ohh here dont have fire place wahhhh lol hahahaha..

oh tsk tsk stolen the beer from the fridge lol :lol:

It had gotten cold here too ..today its 53.. the high yesterday was 60.. very windy ..wow! last night it was 40.. had to close all windows.. BRR.. what a big change that was.. it was 82 the day before.. jeez.. it will be chilly the next few days.. thats ok.. I love the cool temps... i dont like hot weather anyway.. :ugh3:

I guess im lucky too I had power on.....
BUT SCHOOL Cancelled grrrr

We got 14 inches of snow eeekk Oh well..

cya
wendy

GOSH! *knock on the wood* we haven't any power out! So keep warm! We had snow this morning but school still open...even today is last day for Spring break.

:lol: yeah happen to my home and Lucky We have fireplace to keep warm my girls! :):):)

Horselover,

I did accidently pulled unplugged your power sector... *chuckles*

Mine only 5 minz power off and came back it on.. not that bad..

it's me who turn your location turn off. bwhahaha. I have power to control!!!! *evil laughter*

Glad to see everything seems to be alright with you now.....no burst pipes??

I remember during the summer of 2003, there was a mass power black-out that lasted from hours to days.

For the area I was in, it lasted 3 hours. For the area across the street from where I was in, it lasted all night.

As soon as the black-out occurred, a lot of people panicked and lined up for gas. Heh!

Back