Post your WEI score for Windows 7 here.

Untitled.png

I'm Intel/GeForce fan. ;)

I hate you. :mad2: :P

I love Intel and Nvidia. Ati is good for price and speed but there is bug with driver sometime. So I used ATi for many years and I can't deal with driver issue anymore. Two years ago, I built a computer for my brother and he picked Ati driver then I downloaded a new driver from http://support.amd.com then unstable so I had to removed it and find old driver from the cd then work good. That's mean new game may give a little lag at outdate driver.

My CPU is Intel Core 2 Quad and my graphic card is GeForce 9800+ GTX, that what I got in 2008.

If my graphic card was GeForce GTX 470 so I would get similar or same score as Evo Dragon does.

I'm going upgrade my PC to Core i7 and high end GeForce video card, especially 460/470 series in next year.

My CPU is Intel Core 2 Quad and my graphic card is GeForce 9800+ GTX, that what I got in 2008.

If my graphic card was GeForce GTX 480 so I would get similar or same score as Evo Dragon does.

I'm going upgrade my PC to Core i7 and high end GeForce video card, especially 460/480 series in next year.

Nah. Just buy a SSD then you will be higher than anyone this forum.

I love Intel and Nvidia. Ati is good for price and speed but there is bug with driver sometime. So I used ATi for many years and I can't deal with driver issue anymore. Two years ago, I built a computer for my brother and he picked Ati driver then I downloaded a new driver from AMD.com | Support & Downloads then unstable so I had to removed it and find old driver from the cd then work good. That's mean new game may give a little lag at outdate driver.

yep :mad2:

Ha.. Who hate ATI? Where is your best graphic score? Omegaman and I beat your graphic score.

Ha.. Who hate ATI? Where is your best graphic score? Omegaman and I beat your graphic score.

You use ATI 5870 and I use GeForce 9800 GTX+ so it is not good compare because GeForce 9800 GTX+ is old and outdated now.

If I use GeForce GTX 470/480 so graphic score will be same as you or higher.
http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?&m=287621&mpage=1

I never liked ATI due performance reason so it is all about my preference, same with Jiro and Highlander.

WEI isn't reliable for graphic card benchmark, 3DMark06 is best one to do benchmark test, IMO.

What is about your score? Mine is 17814 3Dmark06 score.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CPU test 1 = 10.4.jpg
    CPU test 1 = 10.4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 19
I was wonder that your CPU score is higher than mine until I found out that your CPU has more points than mine.
PassMark Intel vs AMD CPU Benchmarks - High End

According to benchmark, Core i7 is fastest CPU that I had seen.

If I want upgrade to Core i7 so I have buy a new motherboard and DDR3 RAM.

AMD is much cheaper than Intel and better fit for PC gamers whoever seeking budget to buy CPU with performance wise.

Thanks for showed us your score. lol

Are you laughing at my benchmark score?

I care about able to max all games out with acceptable FPS that what I want, not compete over highest benchmark score.

Are you laughing at my benchmark score?

I care about able to max all games out with acceptable FPS that what I want, not compete over highest benchmark score.

Ignore my question above and I don't care, anyway.

WEI has max of 7.9, it means high end PC will topped at 7.9 instead of 8.0-10.

Ugh, can't figure to capture of Win 7 desktop on MacBook Pro due print screen button is missing. USB keyboard won't work for unknown reason.

Processor: 6.3
Memory: 5.9
Graphics: 6.4
Gaming graphics: 6.4
Primary hard disk: 5.9

MacBook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, GeForce 9600m GT 256 MB, 320 GB HDD.

I can play games at medium-high setting with no AA, much pretty like console version graphic.

Back