Post your NYE pics!

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
My daughter was helping with dinner preparations
084.jpg

Where we will have dinner..very formal, heh?
086-2.jpg

Dinner time!

001-Copy-1.jpg

lol formal dinner, casual clothes. what's wrong with this picture?

........ ab-so-lu-te-ly NOTHING! :lol:

*dancing*
war! huh-yeah!
what is it good for?
absolutely nothing!
uh-huh!

My daughter and I goofing off in the fancy house..lol

027-3.jpg

028-4.jpg

031-4.jpg

034-4.jpg

038-1.jpg

omg! poor dog! jail break him out!!!

Playing pool in the basement..

009-Copy-1.jpg

016-Copy.jpg

011-Copy.jpg

017-Copy.jpg

lol formal dinner, casual clothes. what's wrong with this picture?

........ ab-so-lu-te-ly NOTHING! :lol:

*dancing*
war! huh-yeah!
what is it good for?
absolutely nothing!
uh-huh!

Oh hell!!! You forgot to mention the booze!!! Jiro.

absolutely awesome Shel!!!

I have a total of 85 of them but that's too much. LOL! Thansk everyone!

Wow! Great pix Shel! You have such a beautiful home, very spacious! Cute dog too, is that an American Eskimo? Looks like loads of fun :)

Very nice pictures, psst Shel90 have you gone back in the time, 5 years ago? *looking on the dates on the pictures* :)

Wow! Great pix Shel! You have such a beautiful home, very spacious! Cute dog too, is that an American Eskimo? Looks like loads of fun :)

My house? BOY DO I WISH!!!!!! It was a house that my brother's date was housesitting while the family was at the Virgin Islands competing in a sailboat race.

I would die or pass out if I get a house like that. It is kinda too big though. 7,000 square feet..and half of them are unused. Kinda a waste of space.

Very nice pictures, psst Shel90 have you gone back in the time, 5 years ago? *looking on the dates on the pictures* :)

CAmera is not working very well..oh well.

Bummer about your camera is not working very well, but at least it still took great pictures. :)

Yea, that's why I havent bought a new one yet. It is 5 years old now. Soon will die! :giggle:

Damn! Now THAT is a nice house. Some people just got too much money to burn!

your brother look like he was having a ball that night. look at his face. cute. same as you do. =)

045-2.jpg

your brother look like he was having a ball that night. look at his face. cute. same as you do. =)

045-2.jpg

that's your brother Shel?! Wow, he available? :) I didn't even notice the timestamps, good eye there SG!

that's your brother Shel?! Wow, he available? :) I didn't even notice the timestamps, good eye there SG!

Yea, that is my brother. He is currently seeing someone but they arent "official" so I dont know if that means he is off the market or not. :lol:

Back