Post your NYE pics!

Wow Shel, You live in a mansion. :shock:

Wow..I should say yes, it is my house but I dont lie like that and everyone knows teachers cant afford half of a house like that! LOL!

But thank you for the compliments on the house and I am sure the family who owns it problaby get more than enough of them.

However, thanks for the compliments on my family. That I can say I own. LOL!

Wow..I should say yes, it is my house but I dont lie like that and everyone knows teachers cant afford half of a house like that! LOL!

But thank you for the compliments on the house and I am sure the family who owns it problaby get more than enough of them.

However, thanks for the compliments on my family. That I can say I own. LOL!
Ah... no wonder you girls were all jumping on the couches then.. :giggle: I won't tell. And um,,, excuse me but didn't I see your daughter drinking on some champagnia.??? :hmm: :lol:

Ah... no wonder you girls were all jumping on the couches then.. :giggle: I won't tell. And um,,, excuse me but didn't I see your daughter drinking on some champagnia.??? :hmm: :lol:

Yea, sure I would let her drink and then post pictures of it? :lol: It was apple cider. The woman in the teal sweater isnt a drinker either so she and my daughter had apple cider when midnight struck. I tried to give my son apple cider but he spit it out.

Yea, sure I would let her drink and then post pictures of it? :lol: It was apple cider. The woman in the teal sweater isnt a drinker either so she and my daughter had apple cider when midnight struck. I tried to give my son apple cider but he spit it out.
I figured it was not really booze.

Cool pictures, lol I was going say oh is that old pictures.. till I see your date said 2010... cuz of "2005" on right buttom of ur pictures ha COOL PICTURES AGAIN! I'll try to post NYE pictures here when I got NYE pictures on my computer.

Back