Post Your Last Purchase

$5 muniticket for 2 hours parking in NYC :mad2:

wow 5 bucks for 2 hrs! we pay like 2 bucks for 40 mins here! lol some places are 1.50 an hr! I spent 21 bucks once to park all day at school...lol

25 cents for a hour and 15 minutes here, LOL!

whattttttt 25 cents gets ya 7 mins here! lol wow..i'm living in the wrong city! :p

Booo! We were all hoping for some lingerie (and pictorial proof!)

Oh, hi Grace. :D

She's got a lot of lingerie already and I've seen her more than a plenty of times in it all.

I figured a new purse and a ring would be a bit more appropriate for our anniversary.

I paid $35 for 5 hours in San Francisco. It's about $1/hr in FW $2/Dallas. All free parking in Arlington unless you go to Ranger's game $20 or Cowboy's game $75

I paid $35 for 5 hours in San Francisco. It's about $1/hr in FW $2/Dallas. All free parking in Arlington unless you go to Ranger's game $20 or Cowboy's game $75

It's $1.50 a hour in Seattle. Lot of people ride light rail, commuter rail and buses to go to sports games over there. Of course, some stick to the car and pay a fortune and also look for parking and get stuck in traffic haha.

75 dollars to park at the new Cowboy stadium? Just for a regular game? :shock:

Yeah, typical for small towns with dead downtowns or whatever.

dead downtown? never heard of parking meter at such place lol

but then.... wouldn't be surprised if it costs 25 cents for 24 hours :lol:

or.... not get a parking ticket for expired meter :lol:

dead downtown? never heard of parking meter at such place lol

Well, not DEAD like a roadkill. They still park in downtown area. It doesn't get full to the gills. It's a old industrial city that is trying to recover from the 1980's bust. It'll take a while, lol.

75 dollars to park at the new Cowboy stadium? Just for a regular game? :shock:

Yeah.....it's nuts. And we don't have a public transport option in Arlington. People in FW and Dallas can catch a shuttle for $5. People come to my house and load up in my truck....lol. I am only 2 miles away. Sometimes we even walk.

Also alot of people eat at Hooters pre game. It is close to the stadium and park free with meal purchase. CiCi's pizza is accross the street and offers $35 pizza and park deal. The parking price will probably come down.....although they said it will be $150 for the Super Bowl this year

Back