Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
$3.19 the last time I looked.

Attachments

• universial sign for gasoline.JPG
    universial sign for gasoline.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
Yeah... That's why there're common to use bicycles... or walking...

I always wonder everytime they make roads wider, why they don't make sidewalks? There are people daily trying to walk along roads with no sidewalks. Not everyone has a car or a free ride to work or home. It's funny because some in my neighborhood jog alongside the streets and kids bike alongside the streets.

For two weeks, the gas prices have been yo-yo'ing every day. It started two weeks ago at $3.25 a gallon. The next day, it went up to $3.29 a gallon. The next day, it went back down to $3.25 a gallon. Every day, it went up and down... for two weeks. Yesterday, it was $3.25 a gallon.

Today? It jumped to $3.35 a gallon! Argh!

Here it was $3.81 now it jumped to $3.86 :(

It jumped to $3.73 here :(

$3.59 Near Hyde Park, the home of former presidents of the United states, Franklin D. Roosevelt. And for most part of south tier of New York it is $3.59 and it cost me 55.50 dollars to fill my tank couple hours ago!

I disagree with the obesity. It has to do with demand and supply, IE war, weather, etc. Go to HowStuffWorks - Learn how Everything Works! and read all about how gas prices works. You will understand better. The gas prices in Europe is high due to mostly inflated by taxes. Average of 78 percent of taxes are put on the gas which is only $2 or so per gallon without the tax on top of it. In the United States, the gas tax is around 14 percent on average.

Yup, you got good point. :gpost:

Authentic, who cares about Europe? They have high gas price because of large amount of taxes are included in price to make more expensive than USA and other countries, also gas price are so expensive in some Asian countries, such as Hong Kong.

Last night, saw that it jumped from $3.33 to $3.41

I swear if it hits $4.00 here, it is gonna be hard to commute cuz everytime at the gas pump, I will feel like throwing up. My hard earned money going to gas? I am just working for gas? This is crazy!

Last night, saw that it jumped from $3.33 to $3.41

I swear if it hits $4.00 here, it is gonna be hard to commute cuz everytime at the gas pump, I will feel like throwing up. My hard earned money going to gas? I am just working for gas? This is crazy!

I agree it's crazy when people are working their bum off for fuel other than foods and other needs. It costs more to buy gas and I commute 20 miles one way to work while my suv routine averaging 21-22 mpg.

Every day or the other day, I notice price keep climbing 5 to 10 cents. It just crazy but I have no choice because there's no transit at my work when I get off at 10pm. :(

why complain? I don't want anyone drive. Use bike, train or bus, good environment.

I just got my bicycle fixed and am looking forward to using it to get around town. Afterall.....it is less than a mile west to east.

I agree it's crazy when people are working their bum off for fuel other than foods and other needs. It costs more to buy gas and I commute 20 miles one way to work while my suv routine averaging 21-22 mpg.

Every day or the other day, I notice price keep climbing 5 to 10 cents. It just crazy but I have no choice because there's no transit at my work when I get off at 10pm. :(

Same here...no alternative means for transportation since I have to drive to the babysitter's to drop my 2 year old and then go to work. If I did that by bus, it would take me about 3 hours. It is either drive and have more quality time with my family or take the bus but have less time with my family. Really sucks, huh?

Getting busy on my motorcycle to have them ready for whole season! My motorcycle gets 40-50MPG

oh boy they are idoit about the price that goes up!
rme! i let them up until usa get crashed! they will learn hard lesson!
i knew it is a wrong way.. not surprise they are realize it wrong to put price up for it!
i knew it.. so let them have it until it crashed.. simple we all go on homeless and force them to cut the price down , then get back our business.. something like that.. who know.. it might work.. lol! let see what happen.. i dont mind they crashed.. bec it is not my plm lol!

Gas prices around here are in 3.60-3.70 range mostly. Diesel is $4.40-4.50 range, yikes!

Did you know that gasoline engine is only 17 to 20 percent energy efficent? Diesel engines are more efficent than gasoline engines and it's a fact. That's a lot of money down the drain with unburned gas coming out of the exhaust.

This won't happen, the price will keep climbing.

Know why? Right now, China and India is hungry for oil and they are demanding as much as we do. Whats even scarier is that 18 years ago, these Asians countries don't really need oil, but now they use as much as we do in just 18 years, what happens the next 18 years? This won't be funny, oil companies got nothing to lose.

oh boy they are idoit about the price that goes up!
rme! i let them up until usa get crashed! they will learn hard lesson!
i knew it is a wrong way.. not surprise they are realize it wrong to put price up for it!
i knew it.. so let them have it until it crashed.. simple we all go on homeless and force them to cut the price down , then get back our business.. something like that.. who know.. it might work.. lol! let see what happen.. i dont mind they crashed.. bec it is not my plm lol!

I wish they'd open up more drilling sites and refineries in North America.

I think we should get rid of the gas tax, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back