Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down again...now $1.92 in SA, TX

$1.89 Iowa at Quik Trip. I was hoping to be first to report the $1.89.

Dodge Trucker posted lower than you posted...$1.85 per gallon...see his post in the previous page. :)

now $1.85 in avon, indiana, according to my fiancee when she driving to work and email me about gas when she saw, hehe she's cute.

KC MO area (where I live) just passed QT..it now $1.81 on ELECTION DAY!! Bet you tomorrow or by weekend gas prize take major nosedive UP...not down!! If so, I be damn pissed off cuz I am starting to like paying 29 dollars for bone dry fill up!

Oh well..time will always keep going..cant stop change.

2.59 yesterday afternoon, day before the election

Darn! Missouri is still winning! $1.81 in Iowa tonight.

I hope it is not true about the prediction it will go up tomorrow after the election.:(

Damn, gas prices are dropping pretty fast...hope it doesn't go up too soon. I paid $30 for a full tank of gas at $2.69 a gallon...much better than $44-46 for a full tank at peak gas prices. You know high gas prices has a huge impact on people with tight budget.

Damn, gas prices are dropping pretty fast...hope it doesn't go up too soon. I paid $30 for a full tank of gas at $2.69 a gallon...much better than $44-46 for a full tank at peak gas prices. You know high gas prices has a huge impact on people with tight budget.

Hell yeah! I am happy about gas price are dropping pretty fast. I haven't see gas price today yet. I heard the gas is go up a little bit. I saw the gas price last time yesterday. It was $2.08. I hate being tight budget. I can't wait to go travel around the states. :)

Well, I guess I helped lower the oil speculation. :)

Despite that I can't drive due to my visual impairement. :(

But that's no big deal, as I used to walk across the street from my apartment to Tallahassee Community College.

I could walk to the convenience store that's close to Wendy's just to take a look at the price of gas, but then I got school this afternoon (Internet and Database programming).

On the way to a shopping trip with friends, I'd noticed one gas station advertising $2.07 for regular unleaded!

I just got gas today... $2.02 per gallon!

I wonder how much lower it will go.

Boy, it felt good to see that I can get so much gas for so little cost. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back