Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw $1.77 in Iowa. What's up with Missouri? I cry favoritism!:P

I saw $1.77 in Iowa. What's up with Missouri? I cry favoritism!:P

Uhmmmm...sorrieee?? Some one DID say it was WAR :D

Luck of the draw???

Maybe Missouri has lost its marbles and doesn't know numbers?? LOL

My wife made a friendly money free bet with a friend who lives in Nebraska that gas price will go down to $1.50. I would be HELLUVA surprised if it go down that low!! :shock::shock:

Did I hear favouritsm, Botts?

Now, I realised that my prices of fuel down here has been affected within the stock market crash.... but fortunately, things are slowing down, and the fuel prices are at $1.22 per litre, time for some cheap fuel. :monkey:

$1.89 per gallon! Fill up at $24 than avg 45 in few month ago. Not so bad.

I just got gas last night... $1.97 per gallon!

I wonder how much lower it's gonna go. I remember when I was in high school and gas was under $1!!! :)

I wonder how much lower it's gonna go. I remember when I was in high school and gas was under $1!!! :)

I remember the old days too when the prices was a bit lower. :)

The gas here is at $1.96. If it keeps lowering and drops down below the $1 mark, I definitely will be dancing! ;)

Gas near me at a Wal Mart is $1.88. With a card you get three cents off so it's $1.85. I remember when gas was $.88 a gallon!!!! I had a Pontiac Grand Am and could fill it up for less than $12.00!!!!!

now i get gas today.. it is 1.92! yaya when it full, i look at the price what i did fill up.. oh yea it back to normal i used to! ahh i feel better! lol!

IF the gas prices shoot up again next year....get this car! (I took this picture today at Seattle Auto Show). It's a real life flintstone car!
Flintstonecar.jpg

BTW, it's from my AT&T 8525 phone's camera. I don't have a functioning digital camera.

In here, if you pay with CASH and it will only cost you 1.75 dollars per a gallon and if you use either DEBIT or CREDIT CARD then it will cost you 2.00 dollars per a gallon.

IF the gas prices shoot up again next year....get this car! (I took this picture today at Seattle Auto Show). It's a real life flintstone car!
Flintstonecar.jpg

BTW, it's from my AT&T 8525 phone's camera. I don't have a functioning digital camera.

Those phone camera sure take good pictures now.

damn! why y'all get dollar and cents.. while i get 2.37 in here!?!

DAMN!

damn! why y'all get dollar and cents.. while i get 2.37 in here!?!

DAMN!

You're not the only one. I am in the similar range as you are. Try Alaska, it's expensive up there...averaging $3.30 a gallon.

Flintstonecar.jpg

That's cool! Why not you get one?? :giggle: You alike a FRED. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back