Post Office employees

My dad has worked for PO for as long as I've been alive. He hates it now and is just ready to retire.

My dad has worked for PO for as long as I've been alive. He hates it now and is just ready to retire.

Can you tell me why your Dad hates it now? I know. Is it because there is new technology (machine) to sort the mail instead of manually sorting the mails by hand? Or something in the post office like in the big city have changed a lot over the years. Is that correct? :scratch:

My father was a post office clerk for many years and he later became a supervisor for the post office which specialized in machine running all the mails and he was used to sorting by hand the old way. He was not happy about it. I don't know. :hmm:

I just think he's tired of the post office and wants to retire and get to do what he wants. he likes to make up invention ideas n stuff :)

I've noticed that most Post Office employees are cold shoulder. They just don't look happy. They don't even smile or act friendly when they pass by, just delivering mail. The same with the front desk for drop off mail, get money orders, etc. They generally don't seem friendly either. I wonder what's their policy for their friendly services. I think the services with customers have gone downhill and don't care much about customers anymore.

ever heard of going postal?

Back