Possible inflamed appendix?

Maybe you have a bad appendix?

My appendix ruptured before I had the surgery back in 2007. I was in bad shape and felt like shit for days. I was messing with death and I had no idea. :lol: Must well take your appendix out b/c a lot of people do it. I waited 4 or 5 days before I finally went to the hospital. I shouldve went to the hospital while I was at work. I dont know how I carried boxes around for 8 hrs (warehouse) and drove home. I couldnt wait to lay down. I was miserable. My dog greeted me and I said not now. I took a shower as soon as possible and made a beeline to my bed. I went back to the doctor and he pulled out 10 staples. It was tough. I got hooked on painkillers at the hospital. I was beggin for some more. :lol:

Maybe you have a bad appendix?

My appendix ruptured before I had the surgery back in 2007. I was in bad shape and felt like shit for days. I was messing with death and I had no idea. :lol: Must well take your appendix out b/c a lot of people do it. I waited 4 or 5 days before I finally went to the hospital. I shouldve went to the hospital while I was at work. I dont know how I carried boxes around for 8 hrs (warehouse) and went home. I couldnt wait to lay down. I was miserable. My dog greeted me and I said not now. I took a shower as soon as possible and made a beeline to my bed. I went back to the doctor and he pulled out 10 staples. It was tough. I got hooked on painkillers at the hospital. I was beggin for some more. :lol:

Know what you mean! I was on Demerol while in the hospital. After two days of that, I said "I think I can do without it, just give me Tylenol tonight."

Ooohhh - turned out to be a tad too soon. Had Demerol again for two more days, and then I was really, truly done with it. That stuff let me sleep like a baby, but I didn't like the groggy, mentally out-of-it way I felt the next day after taking it.

Ack! I forgot to update. Thankfully it was not my appendix and turned out to be my hip that was causing the abdominal pain on the right side, referred pain. Thankfully.
I went back to work that monday but was sent home by my boss since my doctors note said to come back in on tuesday. I made a real ass of myself on tuesday morning. I was as high as a skunk on pain meds and really had no choice but to take a pill for my shift or else I'd be sitting down for most of the day. :) I've been rather embarrassed about being loopy at work but hey...at least I was fun to be around instead of the usual timid, shy type.

:)

Back