positive

Byrdie is a lovely person.

Travis: You need to say something about the person above you. That is the rules of this game.

For example. Typing said Travis was considerate. You have to say something about the person who posts above your posts. For example I say.

Travis tries does his best. Then the next person who posts says something about me. Do you understand?

I am not sure clear understand

Travis: You need to say something about the person above you. That is the rules of this game.

For example. Typing said Travis was considerate. You have to say something about the person who posts above your posts. For example I say.

Travis tries does his best. Then the next person who posts says something about me. Do you understand?

I understand i am think so support to encourage to people want to help you I wish be support to people.

I ask you i explain teach me pls thank
:roll:

ask you tell me

I am sorry you are confused. This thread is a game. You are asked to say something nice about the person above you. I was just trying to explain to you.

Dreama, you seem like a very kind-hearted person who is trying to help others.

I make sure help be support to typetorondo I help you support to him

I make sure help be support to typetorondo I help you support to him

SmithTr, actually, this is a game.

For explain - If you see a post that above someone's screen name.

Jiro said:
KarissaMann05 is so silly girl!
PuyoPiyo said:
Jiro is so flirty dude.
Jolie77 said:
PuyoPiyo is sweet gentleman. I gotta love him!
Cheri said:
Jolie77 is cowgirl wanna be!

Now you see an user's, Cheri, and you want to say something so positive about her. But you need to post it before anyone can post it about Cheri! :) If you are too late to post it, you have to see who is next! :D

That is a game.

Now do I help you to understand what I said?

Karissa is so nice and helpful. Shows she is a very caring person

Back