positive

typeingtornado19

Reaction score
More positivity!!!

ok... in this thread we are going to say something positive about the person who posted above us.

Ex: say dreama posted above me, i would say

"you're a good writer"

and so on.

typeingtornado is always there to say something nice and encouraging whenever someone needs their spirits lifted.

aww, thanks lori! <hugs>

typeingtornado always makes me laugh whenever she talks about prealgebra. (i don't know if you would consider that a compliment, but i do since it's difficult to get me to laugh at anything. :giggle:)

I am proud of typeingtornado16

I wish be support to typeingtornado16, I would be help you I need support value friends. I want to help you

I hope be happy I am proud of you

I hope be happy I wait for you

I have to encourage to people I am good person. i wish be happy I encourage to you I am glad of you >I am proud of you I want to positive strong. I am very skills experience because you help me teach support for me i am proud of you

I need to help you enourage to you .I will help you more support to forum. I wait for you best person.

I agree to him

I am very proud of positive I want to beautiful day outside I like be happy

i want to change to heart soul of God love you really peaceful to support I hope be you trust to me

Travis Smith :)

typeingtornado19 is fun to talk to ;)

JamieLynn

(can't really go along with this thread yet since I'm pretty much new here and don't know you guys quite yet... ) ;)

Back