Poll for Avatar/signature showing in public

Should Avatar/signature being exposed limits to what rating?

• G Rated: Keep everything clean, no adult suggestive materials

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • PG Rated: limited profanity, some adult materials is ok (Ie; cartoon nude but no gentil area)

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • PG-13 rated: Profanity, some real nudity (no gentil area is allowed, nude ass is acceptable)

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • R-Rated: Some nudity, profanity, gentil areas can be brieftly exposed like half second time frame.

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • X-rated: Anything goes! Whatever you want to say as your reserving your freedom of speech.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cheri said:
What about "New Posts"?

The biggest part of the problem is "New Posts" where you view threads that members would recently posted, There's also Penisarium and Adult forum listed with certain dirty words on the outside of the thread such as vulgar are: blowjob, clitoris, cock etc.. Should we should be caution on how we wording our thread on the outside when creating a thread? I'm surprised nobody had brought this to anyone's attention expect worried about half nudity body parts on signatures and avatars, What about wordings? Kids who read aren't stupid to pronounce or sounding out those words that I mention above. ;)
Yes, that has always bothered me. I can't look at AD when the grandkids are here, or when I'm at the college because the thread titles themselves are obscene. There's no way to hide those.

Back