Poll for Avatar/signature showing in public

Should Avatar/signature being exposed limits to what rating?

• G Rated: Keep everything clean, no adult suggestive materials

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • PG Rated: limited profanity, some adult materials is ok (Ie; cartoon nude but no gentil area)

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • PG-13 rated: Profanity, some real nudity (no gentil area is allowed, nude ass is acceptable)

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • R-Rated: Some nudity, profanity, gentil areas can be brieftly exposed like half second time frame.

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • X-rated: Anything goes! Whatever you want to say as your reserving your freedom of speech.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diehardbiker

Reaction score
I understand and agree with Alex about these poll being biased. So, I thought of this for a good while. I believe in neutral and unbiased poll.

So this poll is intended for the rating of Avatar and signatures that is open to public. I would not touch the penisarium. I believe penisarium should be left untouched. So this polling purpose will not have anything to do with Penisarium section.

Be fair and be square!

Diehardbiker65,

Honestly, I do find your poll to be quite fair, and I voted PG-13. Thank you so much for making this poll a lot fair for everyone. :thumb: Thanks again for thinking of all of us instead of those who want to banned all sexual materials.

Vote em! Let your voice be heard. :)

Im neutral with your opinion, so am neutral with all other's opinion. So that we can get fair share of opinion...

I forgot to add this... Please do NOT bash at anyone! No flaming war, please! That is not my intention for this thread. Thank you way way way in advance.

Oceanbreeze said:
I'd like to see G rated avatars only.

DHB, thank you so much!

Now this is one of the best polls I've ever seen here on AD!!

KUDOs to you!

Your welcome, and that is how Poll should be! Neutral, nothing else!

Let others knows that there is neutral voting booth is here for them. There is so many members around and not realize that this is neutral one.

DreamDeaf said:
DHB, thank you so much!

Now this is one of the best polls I've ever seen here on AD!!

KUDOs to you!

I just voted. Hopefully there would be no bashing and fingerpoint this time..

Me too! I have PM Alex asking him for help whenever there is bashing and fingerpoint is going on. I wanted them reported and to be removed immediately. So, none of them will be tolerated by me.
We don't need childish behavior down here. :)

PurrMeow said:
I just voted. Hopefully there would be no bashing and fingerpoint this time..

diehardbiker65 said:
Me too! I have PM Alex asking him for help whenever there is bashing and fingerpoint is going on. I wanted them reported and to be removed immediately. So, none of them will be tolerated by me.
We don't need childish behavior down here. :)

G8~

Hey, you don't have to reveal, but too late anyway... I have set this poll anonymously, only mod can find out. I don't want revealing who votes... I don't want any problems at all...
This is for everybody to get their fair share of voice, all of them will be heard, huh oh! sorry I mean see cuz most of em are deaf!

downing said:
voted pg 13... pls don't banish me for voting it....

Oceanbreeze said:
I'd like to see G rated avatars only.
I honestly don't see how anyone can take this statement as being "bashing". In fact, the majority of the bashing in the other poll was perpetrated by some of the same individuals who claim they don't want any bashing. *scoffs* I hope they can refrain, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hey Eve, so far there hasn't been single bashing in my thread and I am asking everybody NOT to start one. She have the right to say whatever she want without being bashed, as long asn that person don't bash others as well. That is very simple rule, no bashing is accepted.

It is kinda too late, I should have say that I don't want any revealation on who votes what! I have set this poll as anonymous, meaning I won't be able to know who votes what. This is not my interest, My interest were simple to find out what Majority wants and give Alex a fairness so he can make sensible decision. That is all, nothing more, nothing less.

Eve said:
I honestly don't see how anyone can take this statement as being "bashing". In fact, the majority of the bashing in the other poll was perpetrated by some of the same individuals who claim they don't want any bashing. *scoffs* I hope they can refrain, but I'm not holding my breath.

Personally, I think this poll is redundant. We've had two others already. It would be nice if we could just get a tally and get just get on with things.

Voted for G-Rated.

Smell the goodies' victory!

Thanks for the speaking out and fighting against evil!

:thumb:

Alex has locked one of thread because it was biased, second one got penisarium section involved.
This one is not about penisarium, and not even one side is supported nor opposed.
Please read the first post, I have explained clearly that this thread is NOT about peniusarium and that there will be neutral voting choices so that everybody is entitled to give fair voice of their vote. That is all. Thanks.

Oceanbreeze said:
Personally, I think this poll is redundant. We've had two others already. It would be nice if we could just get a tally and get just get on with things.

Oceanbreeze said:

I disagree, This poll is the best one, is fair and square for everyone here, Eve's polls are being biased. I believe Eve's polls should be remove from the public, and keep this poll thread. ;)

Back