Police: Fake doctor injected cement into woman's buttocks

Ooohhh... now I understand. I've seen my share of trolls too. Too bad there is not a troll button and after so many troll flaggs, a little troll shows up in your avatar.

Everyone with over 100 posts in the political threads would have one. There are some posters that I would spend an afternoon clicking their "troll" icon, just to be sure it worked.

Everyone with over 100 posts in the political threads would have one. There are some posters that I would spend an afternoon clicking their "troll" icon, just to be sure it worked.

It would have some really cryptic calculations like, only 5 trolls per person is counted, must have at least 5 different people click troll icon and must have at least 25 total troll clicks for the troll icon to appear. Troll clicks expire after 3 month... Some here would take it as a badge of honor to get that troll icon, so I suspect it might miss fire... but it sure would be fun for a while! ;)

It would have some really cryptic calculations like, only 5 trolls per person is counted, must have at least 5 different people click troll icon and must have at least 25 total troll clicks for the troll icon to appear. Troll clicks expire after 3 month... Some here would take it as a badge of honor to get that troll icon, so I suspect it might miss fire... but it sure would be fun for a while! ;)

I have seen "reputation" ratings used in some sites. Same thing. I doubt I would fare well. :sadwave:

I hope she realizes that she is not supposed to drive more than 25 miles on that ass.

This thread reminds me of 1,000 Ways to Die TV Show. A doctor increase a woman's butt for attractive, but it ended up slowly stopping her heart. Because some doctor unknowably infected her buttocks in blood veins. But, of course, it is just TV show so I don't know if it is true or not.

Last edited:
I've seen those 'rep' buttons, it turns into a popularity vote, and the most popular members have the highest reps.

That's one female I guess I don't want to sit on my lap???

It wouldn't be a lie to call her 'hard-ass'.

Back