Police: Fake doctor injected cement into woman's buttocks

The concrete evidence is right on her ass.

might be a tad bit too heavy to drag her butt around.

She got an ass as hard as rocks..literally.

Omg, the results don't even look human. This $700 'enhancement' is going to cost this lady closer to $700,000 at the minimum when all is said and done.

As someone else said, the $700 should have been a clue that this was a fake doctor.

She needs a can of "Make it Flat"

Good thing she passed on the boob job.

^^^^ I'm imagining her as an AD member here...:ugh3:

LOL! That would probably be her AD name! Empress

No, that person was an ADer. Very very interesting character. When I first joined, I took her posts literally until I realized that she was a troll.

No, that person was an ADer. Very very interesting character. When I first joined, I took her posts literally until I realized that she was a troll.

Ooohhh... now I understand. I've seen my share of trolls too. Too bad there is not a troll button and after so many troll flaggs, a little troll shows up in your avatar.

Ooohhh... now I understand. I've seen my share of trolls too. Too bad there is not a troll button and after so many troll flaggs, a little troll shows up in your avatar.

Now that would be cool!

Someone should forward this idea to Alex!

Back