Police Bruality against Deaf

If a dumbass cop can do it, then I think I'd be able to figure it out...

the only difference is.. the dumbass cop learned how to use it at Police Academy. you didn't.

my brother couldn't figure out how to use any of my guns. neither can my friends.

the only difference is.. the dumbass cop learned how to use it at Police Academy. you didn't.

my brother couldn't figure out how to use any of my guns. neither can my friends.

Which police academy was it? 1,2,3,4, or 5????

police-academy.jpg

There is one about 45 min away in Cooper County, and I visited there a couple times. I suppose you could call them self-sufficient survivalists, because they ARE. They are a nice bunch of folk but heavy on the firepower and technical expertise: they have their own sawmill, factories, school, etc. and do not lock their doors at night. They have their own way of dealing with trouble, and the less said, the better. I hope they continue to flourish, but I have heard rumors of the Feds cracking down on them, which is a real shame. There is another one in another county about an hour and a half from here, but those people are NUTS, lol. "Nuff said.

There is one about 45 min away in Cooper County, and I visited there a couple times. I suppose you could call them self-sufficient survivalists, because they ARE. They are a nice bunch of folk but heavy on the firepower and technical expertise: they have their own sawmill, factories, school, etc. and do not lock their doors at night. They have their own way of dealing with trouble, and the less said, the better. I hope they continue to flourish, but I have heard rumors of the Feds cracking down on them, which is a real shame. There is another one in another county about an hour and a half from here, but those people are NUTS, lol. "Nuff said.

feds cracking down on them? on what charge? I'm guessing ATF :roll:

You could have them expunged, but that means low-income folk are just plumb ouuta luck.

I was once told you could have your record expunged after 7 years and $500 USD. But I also thought the law was that certain felonies come off your record after 7 years anyway. Maybe this varies by state? :dunno:

I was once told you could have your record expunged after 7 years and $500 USD. But I also thought the law was that certain felonies come off your record after 7 years anyway. Maybe this varies by state? :dunno:

that's only locally but on federal level - your record is permanent in federal database.

Sometimes, I really think we all might just be better off if we got rid of cops and each carried our own gun.

I guess, because of some of the issues my clients are dealing with, that idea scares the hell out of me.

Back