Please Read

VamPyroX said:
Please read other threads before creating new threads. I'm seeing members create multiple threads simply because the article is different. Whether the article is different or not, it's still the same topic so please post it in the same thread.

I recently had to merge 4 threads that were all related to the government cancelling captioning to over 200 television shows. I had to merge 3 of them in the past before today... which makes a total of 6 threads I've had to merge on this issue. Again, please be sure that you aren't creating multiple posts. Thanks. :thumb:
But some people think I'm just trying to :bump: old threads when I do that...

Yup, Guilty, I give you full permission to garbage my threads
if you want to let out some of your frustrations. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
VamPyroX said:
Please read other threads before creating new threads. I'm seeing members create multiple threads simply because the article is different. Whether the article is different or not, it's still the same topic so please post it in the same thread.

I recently had to merge 4 threads that were all related to the government cancelling captioning to over 200 television shows. I had to merge 3 of them in the past before today... which makes a total of 6 threads I've had to merge on this issue. Again, please be sure that you aren't creating multiple posts. Thanks. :thumb:

I am new for little over a month... Out of my curiousity.. are you one of the moderators???

Thanks!
SxyPorkie

When you do move threads, all moderators that is, could you notify the person who created them? I created 2 on the same subject cause i thought i didn't do it correctly the first time. When i was creating the 3rd, (cause i thought i was a dumb dumb and got it wrong again LOL) i found the other two by mistake. Then i just review them there. THANKS VAMPY!! Oh no kissing of the toes from me, not into feet! LOL I'll kiss your moderator pimp ring on your pinky instead! LOL =)

I know what you mean,I did it yesterday or the day before on "Happy Thanksgiving" I feel:o

he did wash but he have fungus.. :giggle:

Tea Tree Oil is good for toe fungus. But is his TF or KBF? (key board fungus)
What is good for KBF? Canned Air? And since I'm pretty new here,
how do I search for threads so I don't repeat myself. (Since it wasn't
too long ago that I though threads was what I patched my kids torn
clothes with.

Thanks for keeping us on track. Lard knows it's like herding cats around here. :laugh2:

Because of the text of this thread, I'm now viewing an advertisment for foot fungal treatment at the top of the page. :giggle:

Back