Please Read

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Please read other threads before creating new threads. I'm seeing members create multiple threads simply because the article is different. Whether the article is different or not, it's still the same topic so please post it in the same thread.

I recently had to merge 4 threads that were all related to the government cancelling captioning to over 200 television shows. I had to merge 3 of them in the past before today... which makes a total of 6 threads I've had to merge on this issue. Again, please be sure that you aren't creating multiple posts. Thanks. :thumb:

Yes Sir...no problem :bowdown: Vamp Vamp Vamp!!..*kissing his toes*...*spitting *...darn when was the last time you wash your feet?..

No Problem Sweetie.. I'll watch myself... :)

^Angel^ said:
Yes Sir...no problem :bowdown: Vamp Vamp Vamp!!..*kissing his toes*...*spitting *...darn when was the last time you wash your feet?..
Not very nice to spit ! You suppose to be lick around on his ten toe nails which is more respectful him !! :nono:

Yes, Sir Vamp !! No problem ! We will obey your rules ! Smooches on your ten toes !! :bowdown:

^Angel^ said:
Hey, don't get your lipstick all over my toes! Grr!

Sabrina said:
Not very nice to spit ! You suppose to be lick around on his ten toe nails which is more respectful him !! :nono:

Yes, Sir Vamp !! No problem ! We will obey your rules ! Smooches on your ten toes !! :bowdown:
Yeah! You mind cleaning up the lipstick stains that Angel left? Thanks.

^Angel^ said:

:rofl: Angel hahahah i just HAD to post in here -- u are so hilarious Angel gurl! :rofl: hahah

Vampy -- as for ur post -- yes i agree on what u are saying! :thumb:

Sabrina said:
Not very nice to spit ! You suppose to be lick around on his ten toe nails which is more respectful him !! :nono: :

ewww....Am I being punish here?...I have to lick around his ten dirty toe nails? :eek: ...I suppose its better than being in prison...

VamPyroX said:
Hey, don't get your lipstick all over my toes! Grr!

I thought it was blood...from your toe nails cutting my lips...grrr...

not a plm vamp much apperticated for ur well noted info abt the merging! :) it should go same for other mutiple threads too! :)

^Angel^ said:
:rofl: you're silly.. :D

I am consfused, are you or alex an admin??? Alex have more authority than you does.... Let Alex do his job..

racheleggert said:
I am consfused, are you or alex an admin??? Alex have more authority than you does.... Let Alex do his job..
If you're referring to Teekie, she was being sarcastic.

racheleggert said:

Vampy's a Moderator -- he has the authority to decide on what's done in this section of the forum. :)

racheleggert said:

Vampy is a Mod. He can say anything whatever he want to but Alex is more like more top of Mod than Vampy and RoadRunner, but Vampy still can tell us to do correct or whatever like that unless Alex see something is wrong then he could talk to them in private and they will know. Dont worry abt it.

Back