Playstation 4

Interesting, no decoder needed to be installed. Is it same as digital CC on TVs?

I'm updating my PS3 and will test.

I will let you know.

For Xbox One, they have custom CC support, but it won't work if you watch from DVD movies.

Netflix on PS3 doesn't support custom CC.

I'm going test with DVD.

Finally... custom CC works with DVD on PS3.

I tested Laguna Beach Season 2 with CC only, no subtitle supported.

Oh wow, I tried to test same DVD on Xbox One but CC didn't come on. :(

PS3 support CC for DVD movies, so I think same goes with PS4 too.

I look forward to PS4 Thief at the end of this month, and Infamous Second Son which will release on 3.21.2014.

Yes, it is same as digital CC on TV and STB.
Thanks for the answer. That's good news. It's about time. I am sure that rhr will be very happy if he has PS3 or PS4. Stand-alone BD/DVD players for 2014? I haven't heard anything about that yet. I wonder if they (softwares) can be updated, too if connected to internet without CC decoder like PS3/4.

Oh wow, I tried to test same DVD on Xbox One but CC didn't come on. :(

PS3 support CC for DVD movies, so I think same goes with PS4 too.
Now finally you can get rid of your composite video cable (yellow RCA) from PS3, you know what I mean. :cool2:

I really like resogun!! :D my son convinced me to play with him. I was like " oh no." i had to play with him, and i played it. I love it!!! Unfortunately I had to run the chores in the house. I told him that it reminds me of something i cant remember it. He said, " oh you mean " space invader." I said, " yes you are right, you are too young to know the space invader. :lol:

Space Invader was one of my favorite when I played in the 1980's.

I really like resogun!! :D my son convinced me to play with him. I was like " oh no." i had to play with him, and i played it. I love it!!! Unfortunately I had to run the chores in the house. I told him that it reminds me of something i cant remember it. He said, " oh you mean " space invader." I said, " yes you are right, you are too young to know the space invader. :lol:

Space Invader, pacman, etc.. are my personal favorites in the 1980s.

Hi guys. I would like to have deaf ps4 friends. Please add me Zing31. Thanks!

Hi guys. I would like to have deaf ps4 friends. Please add me Zing31. Thanks!

I had PS4 but returned because of lacking of game selection that exciting me, so I got Xbox One instead because of Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3.

I have PC and PS3 as well, so no estimate date for me to get PS4 unless Sony adds more games, however I'm interest in Infamous: Second Son.

Xbox One gets Dead Rising 3 since PS4 gets Infamous: Second Son - seems fair.

I had PS4 but returned because of lacking of game selection that exciting me, so I got Xbox One instead because of Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3.

I have PC and PS3 as well, so no estimate date for me to get PS4 unless Sony adds more games, however I'm interest in Infamous: Second Son.

Xbox One gets Dead Rising 3 since PS4 gets Infamous: Second Son - seems fair.

My son told me that he is still waiting for new games to come out in spring since he has ps4. BUT he still uses ps4 ps3 and xbox ( not xbox one) I am surprised to learn about ps4 that games are not new yet. interesting!

I know. I play nba 2k14 since the launch. I do have killzone shadowfall but did t finish it because I am addicted to nba 2k14 lol. Ps4 is sure worth to own! The free to play game warframe is sure fun only playing in coop with buddies. I tried Xbox one at Microsoft store at the mall. I didn't like it's HD quality (720p). If X1 offer 1080p for sure I will get it. I know x1 have cool games. I might wait it out until they change it to 1080p from 720p. If not then I'm staying with ps4. I love my ps4!

Last edited:
Back