Playstation 4

During PS4 launch day, It made from China. Alot PS4 consoles had bricked. I have to wait for find "made in Japan" PS4 is much better improve and solid then, I'll buy it.

ps4-japan-2.jpg

ps4-japan-1.jpg

i read Amazon customers' feedbacks about PS4.. it said "You have to pay for multi-player just like the Xbox".. My old PS3 is free multi-player online. ha!

attachment.php

Attachments

• PS4.jpg
    PS4.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 99
Was in a game story earlier and they had a sign up saying 'PS4 customers: Your warranty is with Sony, not us. Sorry."

He also had a copy of Lunar for Sega CD going for $79.99 and Lunar 2 for $119.99!! I asked how much he'd give for a boxed copy of Snatcher and he said he found it for $150 and £500 on Amazon. I'll keep it anyway but I was curious...

Blacklight: RETRIBUTION is more ACTION AND FUN!

xuzn.jpg

0u44.jpg

wnsc.jpg

Note: This isn't a require PS Subscription for MP. :D

Ugh, too many kiddies are immatures and reported ban them many times for no reasons.

Hello, to PC and Steam community.
Really? Most Colleges, Military , and over 30 years old gamers have own consoles than PC! You need more research to do your homework before you speak. :cool2:

Tell me Why GTA V console games sold a billion for less three days without PC? RockStar business can be surviving without PC for years. Mmmm.... And COD: Ghost console games sold 6 millions to surpass 194,000 PC games.

Go back to your cave, troll, nobody cares about PC is better blah, blah, blah…. everybody has a preference, and console gamers prefer to take the cheaper route because we care more about the gameplay and story than we do about the graphics… if graphics get you off great… nobody gives a damn. Nothing personal. :D

Really? Most Colleges, Military , and over 30 years old gamers have own consoles than PC! You need more research to do your homework before you speak. :cool2:

Tell me Why GTA V console games sold a billion for less three days without PC? RockStar business can be surviving without PC for years. Mmmm.... And COD: Ghost console games sold 6 millions to surpass 194,000 PC games.

Go back to your cave, troll, nobody cares about PC is better blah, blah, blah…. everybody has a preference, and console gamers prefer to take the cheaper route because we care more about the gameplay and story than we do about the graphics… if graphics get you off great… nobody gives a damn. Nothing personal. :D

Have fun, fanboy. Your PS4 will brick and overheat with single cooling fan will clogged.

Hello to my GTX 780 is more powerful than your little toy PS4.

Have fun, fanboy. Your PS4 will brick and overheat with single cooling fan will clogged.

I'm PC and console gamer. :D

Both of you remind me of Alabama vs. Auburn. :lol:

Iron Bowl! The Game is this weekend too.

I'll probably get both the ps4 and Xbox One but will wait for awhile until the good games get here.

running out of luck for us, we did check ps4 since three weeks ago and it was still out of stock fast. we continue to search online every day every hours. if anyone of you see the availability of ps4 on line, and let me know. thanks

Troll - Alright, its your dreaming wishes. Bad news - I haven't worrying about brick and overheat of PS4 eventually, Best Buy's replacement warranty coverage my PS4 for two years.. no hassle...

(laughing) I really ain't worrying if your GTX 780 is powerful than PS4/ Xb1. My respective, Its your money. For fact, Any High ended GPU cards are useless, because Game developers port console game on PC mostly, Plus play MMO, RTS, RPG. And PC game crashes, patches, GPU issues no matter what if Your high ended GPU ran. PC SKYRIM and BF4 for example. Anyway PS4 BF4 graphics are comparable to PC Graphics on High.

PS3 and PC TombRaider comparison for example -
xddn472_zpsbb2ffa59.png

FYI - PC gaming is a niche for long times ago.. Looking at PC sale is decline as gloomy and doom. Few days ago M$FT Ceo Steve Ballmer admitted that PC doesn't selling very well since 2009. Suck, right?!?

Whoever play the console games port on pre-built PC such as HP, Gateway, Asus, Unfortunately PS4/XB1 is STILL superior to the pre-built PC . *Yawn*

@ xbgmer. Wow thanks for the comparison. They look almost identical. Love my ps4 and don't agree with all the knocks on it. If you guys don't actually own one then you're definitely trolling! Ive NO problems with mine and am looking forward to 2014's releases and updates. By the way....I don't think PS4 should be playing movie DVDs or Blue Rays... what the hell for when many already have blu ray players and there's this thing called Amazon and Netflix which is MORE than enough.

Just recently got update on my PS3 and now it supports closed captioning on Blu-Ray and DVD. Finally! Not having to worry about using subtile on menu.

Download & Install PlayStation®3 System Software Update from PlayStation®

You can now set the group of players who can see your trophies. You can also specify for each game whether to show trophies.
>See details
The PS3™ system can now perform the following operations when you set Settings [Settings] > System Settings [System Settings] > [Automatic Update] to [On], even if you do not subscribe to PlayStation®Plus. When this setting is [On], the PS3™ system will automatically start each day at the specified time, perform these operations, and then turn off.
- Download content items purchased with other devices
- Download the latest system software
Support of Closed Captions function on playing Blu-ray Disc™ videos and DVDs. “Blu-ray Disc™” and "Blu-ray™" are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.

Back