Plans on Christmas Day?

RR, do you have a big family? Will you bring anything to the party at your son's?

Christmas day my daughter's family comes over for lunch and gift exchange. We usually play board games after. It will be TCS and me, daughter, son-in-law, two grandsons, and their Aussie.

stay home and family and friends will come for Christmas.. ;) it is weird seeing some posts in that thread that some people are gone.. but they are not forgotten tho..

My daughter and granddaughter are coming over on Sunday to exchange gifts and have lunch . I don't want my daughter driving out to pickup me on Christmas and driving me back home. I can't drive too long with the injuries I have anymore. So I will be home with my dog and watch my NICS DVD and go out for walk depending on what Mother Nature
is cooking up for the holiday .

Last edited by a moderator:
RR, do you have a big family? Will you bring anything to the party at your son's?

No, LoveBlue,,I don't....my siblings live in different states.So, it's just me and my 3 adopted sons. And a "new" addition this year tho'...a great grandson!...which will make it more enjoyable.

well, I don't either. I don't have any siblings...it's my folks and me and my hub. My mom's younger sister and her husband live in Northern CA and we see them every few years.

CONGRATS on your great grandson!!:D

Back