Plane landing next to beach

never mind this post....still no option to manually cancel a post on my own.

never mind this post....still no option to manually cancel a post on my own.

Seq you go by this [ Yt ]example. [/ yt] (ofc no spaces)

hope this helps :)

Seq you go by this [ Yt ]example. [/ yt] (ofc no spaces)

hope this helps :)

Thanks! I wish they used < > instead of the [ ] kinda ackward to me. That's why it didn't work, no wonder!

Here's a few others

steep turn and landing @ hong kong airport
[yt]bKqO6gdJIz8[/yt]

crosswind landing; Japan airlines 747-400
[yt]OtnL4KYVtDE[/yt]

Wow this takes a lot of skills to land this heavy jumbo plane! In some areas some are extreme landing places that takes a lot of risks. I'm amazed that it's still operable.

Wow this takes a lot of skills to land this heavy jumbo plane! In some areas some are extreme landing places that takes a lot of risks. I'm amazed that it's still operable.

Yeah, I bet most of the commerical pilots were in the military.

As I understand it, (I could be wrong) 747 is one of easiest plane to fly. Alot of airplanes today can land themselves, pilots now just are there to make sure nothing happens and take over if something really goes wrong.

As I understand it, (I could be wrong) 747 is one of easiest plane to fly. Alot of airplanes today can land themselves, pilots now just are there to make sure nothing happens and take over if something really goes wrong.

No way, the modern airplanes can't be landing by themselves. Only the pilots can do it. :cool: If I'm wrong, please, I'd like to see the link, by then.

The pilots only put it on autopilot when they're on a cruise to a destination point, not when taking off or landing. Most pilots control the plane when landing or taking off. Computers cannot determine the winds, power, length of runaway to take off or land themselves so pilots do the job. They earn average of $120,000 a year.

NOW you know all about it Calvin heh Heh learn asborb asborb all the info u can before you get too muchj brain damage! Hehh. I just would love to fly in a F16 or a supersonic jet fighter plane.. that be the bomb..

Airbus 340 taking off blowing ppl off the beach

[yt]db_kp61R6Jg[/yt]

Ohhh I love it! It should be fun to watch! ! My husband and I have been talked about it... We will go there in someday. Get idea!

:afro:

M-

yea i know that island... i saw on tv very few times.. i was like where is that! wtf! and then now i found alot of video in youtube.. i love to see that! even it makes me wanna to go there and see it for real life! lol!

yea about the link.. of course i know that.. but speed for landing.. interesting! i learn little more.. i thought it could be little more than that but i am wrong! wow

I don't think I want to stand right there in the path of the plane landing :Ohno:

That's really something to see! my goodness me! :shock:

Thanks for showing the link, Calvin :)

Close-up of 747 landing

[yt]zAfQwDizpRo[/yt]

:shock:

In this case you wonder where it is, it is St. Maarten, a tiny island in Caribbean.

Back