Pimps up, hoes down

why is she a hoe ? if so i wouldnt pay for it!

Haha, yeah, NYC is pretty famous for sightseeings of pimps/hoes. When I was @ NYC for the academic bowl wknd, on 1 morning we went to mcd's for breakfast-- n a pimp came in. It was pretty obvious he hasn't slept at all the whole night. He was a nice gentleman tho, he talked to us, asked where we were from n bsbs ((I guess bec true NYCers aren't up that early haha)).

waz, thats why she sound excited to meet you bec she thinks you has bunch of $$. darn, she's gold digger.

that how she got in member of dev. team in dm. she bjed some members to have her in club.

Originally posted by Alex
Ever see 'em strolling about in your neighborhood. Not around here, but I've seen hoes in NYC before. You've got to see what some of 'em wear! One time I saw this hourglass, bong hoe wearing nothing but a thong. My brother captured her on video, and when she noticed, she started chasing us. It was funny as hell. :laugh2:

Hey! Didn't you question her reason for her chase? She might find you attractive, you could've gotten the free deal!

:naughty:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
ask shelly, she left h.s. to work there. ask for $$
:laugh2:

I do remember hearing about that she wants to be a stripper... I dont know if its true or not.....

Hey you New Yorkers - have you heard of a place called Hunters Point. I saw a documentary about it.....I dont know why the cops dont arrest them.... I mean they are so obvious.... well I think Call girls are better than those hoes you see on the street...... I see a lot of pimps and pimp cars....I saw one lowrider car - purple with gold rims downtown and I was like...probably a pimp... I dont know why girls need a pimp...is it hard for them to find sex (johns)???

Re: Re: Pimps up, hoes down

Originally posted by LinuxGold
Hey! Didn't you question her reason for her chase? She might find you attractive, you could've gotten the free deal!
She had the :mad2: kind of look on her face when she was after us. I don't think so, bro! :lol:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
waz, thats why she sound excited to meet you bec she thinks you has bunch of $$. darn, she's gold digger.

that how she got in member of dev. team in dm. she bjed some members to have her in club.

LOL buddy :laugh2:

Re: Re: Re: Pimps up, hoes down

She had the :mad2: kind of look on her face when she was after us. I don't think so, bro! :lol:

Is that possible for your brother to upload this video clip to your computer? I would like to see it.

If only I knew how to convert analog to digital, and optimize it for web use. Know how?

If only I knew how to convert analog to digital, and optimize it for web use. Know how?

LOL at this thread - ahhhh alex, ask Kevbo ? :dunno: orrr ask Dreama ?? heh

lol.... Thats remind me few years ago .... i drove the car with my friend on east colfax ave ( east side of Denver) I spotted that chick and told my friend to open the window and yell at her to come in the car and she saw us and run as i was park in half block away from her ... she run and when she arrive and she was grab the gasp and breath in and out ... when she was ready to talk to us but we left all sudden to give her sucker for run for nothing... We still laugh about that...

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
once she is hoe and she always will be hoe..

yeaa! :werd: same thing with cheaters... once he cheats he will keeps cheating.... :| :o..

are u saying that is men's fault to be cheaters.. so what bout womens? They do put a show for men which those women knew that mens have no resistance?

My Friends and I almost got attacked by a HOES 2 years ago in Chicago. :shocked: Those girls were extremely mad that we had a group of girls n' boys throwing condoms and Birth control pills at them while driving by. We got stuck in the traffic and we had to lock :locked: the doors and close the windows, while they're banging and kicking the car. Jeez, :Crazy: They're CRAZY!!!!! Who got a PIMP JUICE They're NASTY!!!! ekk!!

I wanna to Barf! :Barf:

:lol: It was TONS of FUN! but we could have got KILLED! jeez :rifle:

Back