Pimps up, hoes down

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Ever see 'em strolling about in your neighborhood. Not around here, but I've seen hoes in NYC before. You've got to see what some of 'em wear! One time I saw this hourglass, bong hoe wearing nothing but a thong. My brother captured her on video, and when she noticed, she started chasing us. It was funny as hell. :laugh2:

You showed me some hoes in Newark last Fall. :eek2:

:laugh2: :laugh2: Yea, remember the fake ass cop that was on our tail? That night was freaky!

NYC hoes? Ew! I don't wanna to be kissed by a toothless ho! :o

I would go for Las Vegas hoes. :o

pimp.gif

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
NYC hoes? Ew! I don't wanna to be kissed by a toothless ho! :o

I would go for Las Vegas hoes. :o
conceptually you're looking @ one :D born in vegas, ad last nite while i was practicing walking in high heels for the pagent while in shorts, a friend said i look like i belong on the street.

:nono: pimps re going down and the hoes re going up... because my dad ends up in jails... :doh: even tho so odd.. my mom broke her virgin to my DAD!!<~ even hes a PIMP! :roll: :dunno: its my thoughts tho.. it could be true..

Ewww, yeah I have seen some hos in Newark and NYC. :ugh:
Also in Pigalle in Paris... I don't understand why someone would want to pick some ho up to have sex with. :nono:

Yea, i've seen around hoes/whores around my area, but NOT that near around my home area.. Thank god!

and i also seen around in da mahtthan .. hmmz, i think it was in 42nd st.. i looked at them .. i was like Wat a slut....- DIRTY!

I seen some in hoes in Chicago but no pimps. I seen them half naked and when I stop cuz of the stop sign and one of them came up to my window and said "Hey baby want some action" I was uhhh no thanks and left.

yupp.. seen some hoes on street in Rochester, and New York City. Ofc.. but in my city, nopeee...

Yup I have seen a lot of them in Chicago, even guys dressing up like women being hoes...

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
just like lil kim! she is FREAAAAKKKYY HO!

YOu think so????

She's famous in music business.. But I do have to say she is outrageous and weird.

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
conceptually you're looking @ one :D born in vegas, ad last nite while i was practicing walking in high heels for the pagent while in shorts, a friend said i look like i belong on the street.

:shock: Oh, I see. I didn't know that. That's really damm interesting.

There is a hoes in hagley and Broad st area as they often stop by to my car when the traffic light goes red as i told them u sux!

Back