Pictures of your mailbox

Oh my! *drools*.. I love it...
Thank you. :P

...by the way, in minnesota.. they will cite you or tell you to less decorate the mailbox..

because.. too much distraction and PO will miss it cuz thought it was planters or weed.. i have to find the article about it.. i was like.. :crazy:
I don't think we have that problem here unless someone really lets their mailbox get "hidden" by plants. In the past, we all used to get letters from the PO about "Mailbox improvement month" to encourage people to fix up their boxes.

Some people here decorate their boxes with Harley Davidson, college colors and mascots, John Deere, animals and birds, lighthouses, etc.

Well, well, I love it esp if I deliver your mails which it will bright my day as I have with few customers on my routes. One customer did plant flower around it and everytime I stop his mailbox and smile when I see it.

I wish other mailboxes to be fix and make it easier for me to open and close. I have one mailbox made out of heavy iron cast and it is so heavy for me to open and close. It hurt my elbow and wrist when I do that.

Make sure there is no spider inside mailbox. :)

Absolutely!

I do wipe clean the insides of my mailbox and my newspaper box. :P

Whew, I wish it goes same for my customers. Many time I find black widows in their mailboxes. Need to wear gloves to protect myself from them sometime.

One thing birds do have common with dogs? they both hate their mailcarrier. Lol for some reason I distrub bird's nest in mail box and they got upset with me when I put mails in their home.

Well, well, I love it esp if I deliver your mails which it will bright my day as I have with few customers on my routes. One customer did plant flower around it and everytime I stop his mailbox and smile when I see it.

I wish other mailboxes to be fix and make it easier for me to open and close. I have one mailbox made out of heavy iron cast and it is so heavy for me to open and close. It hurt my elbow and wrist when I do that.

Make sure there is no spider inside mailbox. :)

:rofl: poor you.

Once I get my new home. I am sure I will put the decorate on my mailbox and it will be horse. What else is new?? :giggle:

Close call couple of time, not bitten by them yet whew.
I notice that my mail carrier always wears blue latex gloves. Those don't protect against spiders and birds but I guess they keep her hands clean from germs.

Here's what the "potato seed" looks like:

Attachments

• potato.jpg
    potato.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 28
Really, should light up your mailcarrier there. :)

My mom used to make a homemade mailbox and she decorated it. Also my grandfather's mailbox too it was made out of wood and it turned into a minature house. :D I wish I had a pix but once I do find them and I will posted it. I hope I have it. LOL

I notice that my mail carrier always wears blue latex gloves. Those don't protect against spiders and birds but I guess they keep her hands clean from germs.

Yes I wear them sometime cuz my hands get so dirty from dust and protect my hands from cuts. Should see my face one day when I do not wear gloves. Got those inks from penny saver all over my face.

My mom used to make a homemade mailbox and she decorated it. Also my grandfather's mailbox too it was made out of wood and it turned into a minature house. :D I wish I had a pix but once I do find them and I will posted it. I hope I have it. LOL

I would like to see it if u can find it :) Cool.

Mmmm.. not a bad idea.. I think I will plant poison ivy around the post so then I will not be getting anymore bills
:rofl:

Reba, out of curiosity, is it grows on your mailbox or just putting a lovely plans on it? Don't you mind my asking. BTW, your mailbox looks beautiful. What a bright idea! My mother's mailbox is old and rusty about to fell apart. My former apt had a metal mailbox, sure is ugly and cheap kind.

Your mailbox is soo beautiful. Thanks for the idea.. when we get a house.. I would probably decorate it with some flowers! :fingersx:

Back