Pictures of your City and State...And those who live out of the United States too.

OMG Liebling!!!! those pixs are AWESOME!!!! it felt like i was going back into time! :lol: i KNOW i want to go abroad one day!

:thumb: GREAT pixs Liebling!!! Thanks for posting them!

Ah, how I miss Germany sometimes!

Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany
I lived in Darmstadt and it is the home of my ancestors.

darmstadt.jpg

Biergarten outside the Altes Rathaus am Marktplatz

hundertwasser2.jpg

One of my favourite buildings in Darmstadt

luisenplatz_schloss_01.jpg

Luisenplatz, city centre of Darmstadt
The Castle is at top, left is city administrative building, right is a shopping and congress centre, and in centre is the tower honouring the Grand Duke of Hessen. At right top, one can see the white tower with blue-greenish dome, it is called the White Tower.

darmst.jpg

The well known landmark of Darmstadt, The Wedding Tower alongside with exhibition hall and Russian Chapel. It's a hommage to the wedding of Darmstadt's Princess to Tsar Nikolai II in early 1900s before the Russian Revolution.

San Fransisco Bay Area, California

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

f6.jpg

California, San Fransico Bay Area

Redwood pic taken at San Mateo County, 2 to 3 minutes away from my home. You can see almost 75% of bay area with my backyard view. This picture of bay area is not excalty at by backyard. I took picture over there for better picture range. I have my backyard pic somewhere at my home. Oh well, I am gallaudet and I am giving my best picture from my own camera.

f7.jpg

f71.jpg

You can request for full size picture for your desktop or anything else. All of them are 7.2 megapixel size up to 4,000 x 3,100 pixel size.

Last edited:
Beautiful bay area and San fransico bay area too.. I've been there 3 times w/my good friend. Love it view landscapes and lot of cliffs.

I have not hiking deep in the forest.. :(
My vacation was there long years ago...

Come on! Don't copy and paste the pictures from internet. I would really like to see the pictures that you took.

I dont go outside so much or take digital camera with me. Perhaps when it's warm spring outside. Sorry. Same to Norfolk, VA.

Deathpit -- OMG its been a LONG fucking time since i have last been in Va Beach, VA :lol: i knew a few ppl who were from Va Beach -- they have since moved out of Va Beach (at least the ones i cared for)

here is pic of my hometown of Warrenton (pop. 6,000 - I think) abt 1 hr away from D.C.

Pictures of moutains is Blue Ridge Mountains - taken in the fall. I live abt 10-15 mins from there.

Civil War Oil Painting by Kunstler is a famous painter...The big courthouse is Warrenton Court House which still stands today. I took pictures of Warrenton recently at xmas parade. Town of Warrenton - see all people....yeah it was damn cold! BRR.

Warrenton is a old civil war town. Love it!

Attachments

• bliee.jpg
    bliee.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2
  • blue+.jpg
    blue+.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 3
  • war.jpg
    war.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 3
  • warrenton.jpg
    warrenton.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1
  • townwarrenton.jpg
    townwarrenton.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Crazymanw00t said:
Come on! Don't copy and paste the pictures from internet. I would really like to see the pictures that you took.

If you don't beleive us then search the picture of town yourself thru google to check.

I dont have 3-in-one machine (scanner, printer & photo machine) for 3 weeks now. My machine is still in the repair.

Elpersodorf is my home between Herriden and Ansbach. You can google whatever you like to proof. Good Luck.

I beleive you when you add the pictures from internet because you live there.

Edit: Topic on

Thank you, darlings for like my pictures!

Of course, you are welcome to be my tourist when you visit to Germany! :ily:

I will make more picture where I have been visit to and love it.

Kuiji75, wow, I didnt know that Darmstadt is a beautiful city. I never been visit there before. It's long way from my home in Bavaria. We must stop there one day before travel to anywhere.

Deathpit, I didnt know Virginia Beach, VA is a beautiful and interesting seaside... wow!!!

Last edited:
New York City!!! ;)

Before the 9/11 tragedy...I do believe in including our Twin Towers...it will always be an important part of New York...

10055378.jpg

Another view of the skyline, more recent...

new_york_city_night.jpg

Broadway/Times Square...

NYC12night.jpg

NYC is a beautiful city!

My hubby & I often say that we would go to NYC one day.

OMG!
I MUST go over to America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to live about 10 miles/16 km from NYC when I was attending college.
My favourite parts of NYC:

South%20Street%20Seaport.jpg

South Street Seaport

aut_1228.jpg

Washington Square

skaters%20in%20central%20park%20web.jpg

Ice skating at Central Park

fountain.jpg

Central Park

cloistersgarden.jpg

The Cloisters

DSCF0057.jpg

Little Italy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooooo :pissed:

You all are cruel to make more and more pictures to weak me and make me feel want to go America to see ALL.... :pissed:

***kidding*** :laugh2: It´s really soooo beautiful. I´m going to show the pictures to my hubby when he come home from work.

Back