Pictures of your City and State...And those who live out of the United States too.

i googled all i can find is those pictures... it doesn't show much around town cuz its a small town :-/ so.. some aren't pretty and some are pretty here's some...
Area%20Attractions.htm

this is best to use url to look in Boston... there are few pictures that you can click on them and it will show you big picture.. I have tried preview many pictures of boston and they are too huge thru goggle searches so I decide to provide url this time..

http://www.aviewoncities.com/gallery/boston1.htm

Wendy

Last edited:
huh the above post i can't edit it.. soo i add some..

first 2 picture is my home town area.. however i can't find the city view.. i'll take some pictures of my hometown area when i find the time...

the last picture is a night view of st. paul.. its 2 hours and 15 min away from my hometown :D enjoy

Attachments

• willmar1.jpg
    willmar1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
  • willmar2.jpg
    willmar2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 6
  • st.paul.jpg
    st.paul.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 6
Wow, all the photos are sooooooo beautiful!!! :mrgreen:

SOoOoO Beauitful Everyone! :thumb:

Here are more Cleveland Pictures....

cleveland_bridges5_lg.jpg
This is Cleveland Bridge.
Jacobs_-_Outside_1V2T.jpg
This is Jacobs field ball park in Cleveland.
Cleveland.jpg
This is Cleveland Hopkins Airport in Cleveland.

Minneapolis, MN

Nice view of downtown minneapolis, metrodome and the train.
(Warning: the pic is large takes lot of ram and download accaure length of time)

rail6_med.jpg

Everyone, really cool and beautiful pictures!

Here is villiage in Elpersdorf where I live, 4 km between Herriden and Ansbach.
The picture of Resturant with Hotel (I would say Guest house) which it's only few minutes away walk from my house. The owner's son and my son are good friends. They know each other since they were babies.

title3ie.jpg

This is town in Ansbach
ansbach7dm.jpg

See the map where I live is middle between Herriden and Ansbach. the picture of lakes, we have lakes like this around 20 to 30 minutes away drive.
anfahrt1jq.jpg

see14zf.jpg

see28sz.jpg

see32qu.jpg

More pictures will come soon.

Last edited:
This is town in Ansbach which 4 km away from Elpersdorf.

typepicture5hb.jpg

typepicture19ov.jpg

Shopping center
start14ty.jpg

Last edited:
typepicture115dg.jpg

typepicture11113la.jpg

This is park in Ansbach
typepicture1117fz.jpg

schloss8ot.jpg

Where I live is belongs to Bavaria.

bavaria2kq.jpg

bilderramentestneu0029wx.jpg

Last edited:
This is video of Herriden which it's also 4 km away from Elpersdorf.

Elpersdorf is a villiage where I live, middle between Ansbach and Herriden.

See the video of Herrieden town.

http://www.herrieden.de/panoramabilder/bild01.php4

I will add more pictures of Rothenburg o.Tauder which it belongs to Ansbach (25 minutes away drive from my home) and city Nuermberg later. :angel:

Last edited:
This is picture of city in Rothenburg o. Tauber (25 minutes away from my home - Those city belongs to Ansbach, my favorite one).

typepicture2224ky.jpg

typepicture22222222227wl.jpg

typepicture2222222222227ra.jpg

typepicture22222222222223vj.jpg

typepicture22222227zj.jpg

Last edited:
Christmas shopping in the whole year in the center. You can buy anything in that "Christmas spirits" center.

Read this.

rothenburg17yn.jpg

rothenburg34tf.jpg

This is city of Nuermberg, only 45 minutes away drive from my home. This is only one is nearest is Airport.

This is famous homemade Nürnberger Bratwurst served with Sauerkraut (German sausage & sour cabbage), also Lebkuchen, too (German Gingerbread).

typepicture32bo.jpg
typepicture33333332ob.jpg

Liebling!

WOW! :applause:This is the first time I 've seen "Germany" City where you living at now, It is so beauitful, I would love for one day to go and visit you and take alot of pictures! It just looks just the same as watching Germany movie on TV . ;)

Damn you Liebling... You made me... My eye wide open and drooling all over my keyboard.. wow.. what so beauitufl in germany hometown different places..
*breath carried away* One day, I would love to fly over your homearea. I wanna you be my tourist please.... I will pull my hubby's ear and look at your picture thread... make him feel drool... *wink* Right now.. My hubby is sleeping during day time.. cuz he working midnight shift permantly.. no longer 3 different shifts routines..

Back