Picture of your pets

this.... one terrorizes me.... on daily basis.....

23gzrdx.jpg

Max
S6000068.jpg

And Socratezz
1111.jpg

Believe it or not they have slept together without fighting, but I no longer allow it cause socratezz is too big now. The grey on Max has spread a lot more than in this pic

this is her doing her "trick" - self taught...

ahhhhh! so cute!...Dachounds are great pets....had one for 16 years named "Blossom". And she looked so similiar to ur pix...red and short-haired. Nice "trick" too!...My Pomeranian does that a lot when she watches TV with me...(thinks she's human!)

This is Buffy (black, at back) and Willow (dilute tortoiseshell, in front). Willow raised Buffy when Buffy was 4 weeks old and Willow was 2 years old. They were inseparable for several months (then Willow weaned Buffy, who is still pissed about it). Buffy's a little hellion, who suffers no fools, but Willow's the exception. Buffy gives Willow a bit more leeway than the rest of us (cat, dog, human) get, lol. Buffy is 7 and Willow is 9. Gads, where does the time go?
4695251084_5fec24c951.jpg

Molly is almost 5 (in July), and she's an absolute sweetie. Of all the cats we've ever had, Molly's the most gentle, kind soul. She's also skittish and reserved, so it kinda balances out, lol. She's picked me as her favorite person, so I'm the only one who really gets to see the sweetheart inside. Everyone else gets treated to an aloof air, if she hasn't turned and hoofed it because she thought she was going to get stepped on or something. She's also the only cat who likes Jake, my dog (he's thrilled about it, but still doesn't quite know how to respond to her affections, lol. He was raised by hissy, scratchy, pokey cats)
4694616405_11a7c290df.jpg

Jake's my 12 year old Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix. Still going strong, though he's becoming more and more "speckled" with lumps and bumps, and he likes sleeping more than he used to. But for 12, he's doing fantastic.
4694616599_2204142b7f.jpg

Some other random shots:

Willow
4695250002_c3ac72e492.jpg

4695249582_a9bcd48c97.jpg

Jake
4694614667_64a700560f.jpg

4652119514_20eb2e6550.jpg

Buffy
4677487559_6921a1c2c5.jpg

4479729463_264dfa16e2.jpg

4694616919_6d4c6604e0.jpg

Molly
4426528811_584292098e.jpg

4425049472_fb22c1a947.jpg

You got some absolute lovely furkids there!!!!!!!! Very beautiful and photogenetic animals :D Somehow I have this feeling that I have a feable for Buffy :giggle: Dunno why though! Thx for sharing those pics with us!

awwwww how adorable your baby is.

I almost call your baby name is either Molly or Maggie but they are in florida. lol. I believe your dog is male.

yup it's a he. Took this pix couple days ago when I got home from work. I was having a quick nap on sofa in living room and there he was. looking at me. *pet pet pet*

yup it's a he. Took this pix couple days ago when I got home from work. I was having a quick nap on sofa in living room and there he was. looking at me. *pet pet pet*

He should go with you on your bike as long as he got a tiny helmet. lol how cute! I love yorkie's tiny tail wagging.

Aussie_Dog.

Cute cats you have there and what a handsome dog Jake is.

The black cat is so cute.

I'm starting to have a hankering for a black american shorthair cat but that may be the case from watching Salem in 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' show one time too many. :lol:

Updated pics of my cat. Taken last week

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Asleep like a man.jpg
    Asleep like a man.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Samson's pics 022.jpg
    Samson's pics 022.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 11
how come I cannot see ANY attachments except for last one, miss delect's? :( :( something to do with PC/MAC?

miss delect -- pretty cats! names?

netrox, excellent pictures. are ducklings hard (a lot) to take care of? I heard they smell?

aussie's dog, great pictures! aussie is one dogs I would love to have! ...just waiting for right time. :) pats & stritches to all.

botts, cute fuzzballs you have! your best friends. :)

quirky libra, lake tahoe, freaky cat and all others, beautiful cats. I wanna snatch some of them! ahh. I would.. I would. :D

remind me to get a snapshot of my two dogs tomorrow.

botts, cute fuzzballs you have! your best friends. :)

Thank you freckles.

Joey the Pekingese, is new since you were last here. He is five years old and deaf.

He is a rescue I got after he had spent one year in an abusive home.

He is the sweetest most lovable dog anyone can want. After he felt secure here, he is very outgoing, and it is like he doesn't even remember his bad year.

Back