Picture of your pets

0517081716.jpg

That's my cat, Bear.

downsized_0517081715-1.jpg

That's my cat, Tae.

They are brothers. Both are Gray Tabby but, Tae is more strongly Tabby and Bear is more strongly gray over on his body. They will be 9 months old on this July 29th ;) and they are my boys, I love them a ton! :D

Hey, your cats are so lovely and cute. You are so lucky to have such two handsome boys. Hehe~I love them too! :D

Smoochy and Gertie, (smooch is in front) will post again later with an updated pic but it is for now....

IMG_06905050.jpg

Meow. yes i have seen this picture. they look beautiful. hey like you said, you will post again later with a new picture is what i am looking foward to. hehehe sorrrrry grummer. did they gain weight lately? just wonder. ha Love their faces!

Smoochy and Gertie are so cute!!

That ferret is something!! Just love their warrior calls!!

So cute! I miss my ferret so much! Is that a Christmas sleeping sack?

i just to say it here, i love these pics of pet ferrets! absolutely gorgeous

Smoochy and Gertie are so cute!!

That ferret is something!! Just love their warrior calls!!

Wouldn't know. I never heard him make any sound. The war dance... I know. ;)

Anyway, it's just a cat crinklebag. My sister's cat doesn't play with hers, so I just got it as a gift when I first got him. He just like to sleep in it, rather than playing in it apparently

And thanks grummer. :)

I wish I am allowed to have a dog. -_- I miss my family's Shiba Inu.

This YT user has a LOT of beautiful ferret war dances compilation videos. Just love it!

Add yours, souggy!

I would love to see yours on YT and my username is DBAdvocate, add me!!

I love all!!! They are SO cute!!

I have tried to post my (late) cat in here but I don't know how. Of course, I know that I asked a several posters about this. They explained this or that. I still have trouble to understand to follow what they said since I am suffering with LD. Please English!!! :ty:
I know that some of you probably will be mad at me, to say that I am stupid or something. I apologize!!! :(

:aw: They are all so cute!!! And ferrets are like Slinkys with feet! You can put their front feet in one hand and their back feet in the other hand and move your hands up and down alternately! A friend of mine has a ferret who likes to do that!

I love all!!! They are SO cute!!

I have tried to post my (late) cat in here but I don't know how. Of course, I know that I asked a several posters about this. They explained this or that. I still have trouble to understand to follow what they said since I am suffering with LD. Please English!!! :ty:
I know that some of you probably will be mad at me, to say that I am stupid or something. I apologize!!! :(

send me a picture in email if you know how. then i ll save it then post it for you or show you how to use the code. I would love to see the picture of your late kitty.

Shouldn't leave anyone out at Christmastime, so here are my other two dogs, Shih Tzu, and Pekingese , even though they did not want to pose.

292wtig.jpg

Bottesini- Your dogs are adorable! I had a lhasa apso and a shih tzu when I was growing up.

Here are my dogs
Lady
3307_1090838550688_1218210457_30354184_2466481_n.jpg

and Toby
3307_1090837550663_1218210457_30354159_4777159_n.jpg

3307_1090837190654_1218210457_30354150_4289667_n.jpg

Both are rescues and have their CGC. :)

Back