Picture of your pets

View attachment 21101

My sister-in-law just posted this picture on facebook of their new puppy.
OMG cutest thing I have ever seen. She is 9 weeks old. She did not post what kind of dog she is but I am guessing a Goldendoodle.

I want one!!!!!

Just found out that this dog is a Wheaton Whoodle cross back meaning she is 3/4 Wheaton and 1/4 Poodle. Her mom is a Wheaton and her dad is a Whoodle. Wheaton's are an Irish breed, no shedding and she will get to no more then 30 pounds. Her name is Maille. I'm so in love!!!!

That's a great combination. I have always like Wheaten terriers, and the Poodle would smarten it up a bit!

That's a great combination. I have always like Wheaten terriers, and the Poodle would smarten it up a bit!

I have never heard of this breed. I know my daughter loves Labradoodles. I think they would require a lot of grooming. There is one in our neighborhood that goes a little crazy when she sees Marley on her walks.

Since Marley is only 4 pounds, other dogs look HUGE to me.

View attachment 21101

My sister-in-law just posted this picture on facebook of their new puppy.
OMG cutest thing I have ever seen. She is 9 weeks old. She did not post what kind of dog she is but I am guessing a Goldendoodle.

I want one!!!!!

Just found out that this dog is a Wheaton Whoodle cross back meaning she is 3/4 Wheaton and 1/4 Poodle. Her mom is a Wheaton and her dad is a Whoodle. Wheaton's are an Irish breed, no shedding and she will get to no more then 30 pounds. Her name is Maille. I'm so in love!!!!

What a beautiful puppy! I think Marty got jealous of me looking at the photo b/c he wanted me to pick him up .

I have never heard of this breed. I know my daughter loves Labradoodles. I think they would require a lot of grooming. There is one in our neighborhood that goes a little crazy when she sees Marley on her walks.

Since Marley is only 4 pounds, other dogs look HUGE to me.

The thing about Labradoodles is they aren't reliably hypoallergenic.

Wheatens and Poodles both are.

I am always very conscious of it since my asthma got so bad. I would like to rescue practically every sad dog I see, but I have to be careful it won't make me very sick.

I am always very conscious of it since my asthma got so bad. I would like to rescue practically every sad dog I see, but I have to be careful it won't make me very sick.

I think Marty is part poodle and Westie , he does not shed at a lot. My younger sister has asthma and she was fine around my dog . I stayed over night at her house with Marty and I am glad my dog did not made my sister sick. That is tough wanting to rescue a dog and not being able to . You have a good heart and a bad nose.

That is good to know. My hubby is pretty sensitive to most dog hair. Marley does not shed. When my daughter moves back to California (I hope) she will more then likely stay with us until they get setteled. That means Murphy will be back. He doesn't shed too bad but they keep him very clean. I love Murph very much and so does Marley. I hope they all return soon.

Meet my Bella! I adopted her several months from an animal shelter in Charleston, SC.

DSUwNQO.jpg

n5cL7MR.jpg

GpF4EOG.jpg

kWxN8GG.jpg

htpqIul.jpg

eNQycSS.jpg

Thanks! I'm very strict about her health. She had few different worms in her body, but I took care of her by giving her pills and bringing her to the vet several times till all worms are gone. She is indeed happy to be home with me. :)

Meet my Bella! I adopted her several months from an animal shelter in Charleston, SC.

DSUwNQO.jpg

n5cL7MR.jpg

GpF4EOG.jpg

kWxN8GG.jpg

htpqIul.jpg

eNQycSS.jpg

I love her marking , she look part cow with all the brown spots . LOL! Is she a mix breed? My dog Marty loves to sleep with his head on my leg too. I hate having to get up b/c he looks so comfy.

Back