Picture of your pets

My dog. His name is Paco. He is 6 years old.

imagejpg1_zpsd851b5d7.jpg

Hey is this a Dobie? or a cross?
nice looking dog

Paco is an usual name, it is a Mexican name?

:ty: He is a miniature pinscher. My ex boyfriend's nickname is Paco. We got the dog together. My dog was named after him. He is Italian. I think it means good looking in Italy.

I was enjoying all the cute pets until I hit page 16. Something odd is going on with the links... unless Jiro has a pet salad... among other things. Get's very NSFW.

I was enjoying all the cute pets until I hit page 16. Something odd is going on with the links... unless Jiro has a pet salad... among other things. Get's very NSFW.

I think the salad is food for the 'among other things ' .

WOW! That is long time for a Standard Poodle , Finlay was only 11 yo when he dies of cancer . I lost 4 years that I could had with my beloved dog.

All pets are different. Their sizes, health, etc. I had a terrible year 10 years ago when 3 out of 4 of my pets died in one year. All of them were far too young. Things just happen that are out of your control. Like when a healthy man dies of a heart attack at 38. (An uncle of mine.) it's unexpected, but it does happen to some.

Talk to your vet about the expected life span of your specific pet. It does vary by animal.

All pets are different. Their sizes, health, etc. I had a terrible year 10 years ago when 3 out of 4 of my pets died in one year. All of them were far too young. Things just happen that are out of your control. Like when a healthy man dies of a heart attack at 38. (An uncle of mine.) it's unexpected, but it does happen to some.

Talk to your vet about the expected life span of your specific pet. It does vary by animal.

I am very aware of this. I was just saying cancer robbed my dog and me of spending more time together .

whatdidyousay was correct. 15 is pretty much top end of the life span for a standard Poodle.

In general bigger dogs have much shorter life spans.

Back