picture of Hurricane Isabel just before hitting US coasts

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
:shock: I was quite taken back at how intimidating the clouds looked in this pic! Beautiful but destructive.

Attachments

• hurricaneisabel.jpg
    hurricaneisabel.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 89
wow!
very beautiful I did drool over that pix for pretty long time. thanks for post that pix here. :thumb:

OH MY GAWD WR thats spellbounding and extrodinary! that took my breath away as well!

whoa.. got me some goose bumps! its awesome pic but i havent see what it like before hit the shore.. woo!

Banjo said:
Check www.snopes.com, it turn out that this picture isn't a picture of the hurricane at all.

You've got to be joking! I got that picture from my sister via email. She said it was a picture of Hurricane Isabel just minutes before hitting the shores. :shock: Am gonna go and check that link you set out for us.

Dang...don't we hate those hoax emails and photos...!? Like the picture of that bloke that was supposedly to have had his picture taken at the Observation Deck on WTC and a plane was captured on photo approaching the WTC. Remember that one? That was also a HOAX. :(

i'll be damned! i just looked at it and was like wtf? im so suprised that this happened!

I've seen b4 picture from my email about before starting isabel hurriance arrives on east coast area...

:yawn: Yeah... wha...a... beauty hurriance ? :rolls: ~ oh plaaauzzaahhh don't bring hurriance here ever again...

¤ ΔËẲ₣ỈẰ ¤ said:
eeeeehhh...that picture is totally F A K E !

I know...I've already posted about that earlier...scroll up and you'll see my post regarding that and about the WTC hoax picture as well. :roll:

¤ ?Ë???? ¤ said:
eeeeehhh...that picture is totally F A K E !

No, it's not a fake. It's a picture of a cold front or something.

Back