thanks for exciting photos freaky cat :naughty:

I like this picture.. seems smilar to Grendel

35.jpg

thanks for exciting photos freaky cat :naughty:

I like this picture.. seems smilar to Grendel

35.jpg

haha no plm.. lol.. hehe.. yeah i agree with u look alot like grendel.. heh

have fun surfing on amandas pics.. plenty of them to go around! heh! :P

Thats such a cute pic of you Freakycat... u changed ur hair color recently?

Thats such a cute pic of you Freakycat... u changed ur hair color recently?

no i havent changed my hairs color.. its just the way light touched my hairs make it look brighter.. i have strawberry blonde so thats why it look reddish blonde.. smile.. and thanks!

Me!

Hello everyone Im new, names Brittany and this is me! Eek!

itsme.jpg

I love photoshop, and graphic design. <3
I think you can tell by my pic. Teheehee!

here is my most recently take pic, it was last Saturday, with DDP

n98200468_30169204_9153.jpg

Hi farewell65 ... nice picture of you but I don't reconize DDP. Is he one of wrestlers?

Thanks for comment my pic :) yea he was wrestler at WCW/WWF, right now, he aint wrestle just appearance to doing autograph, he is yoga instructor now...

Nice pics, y'all including MissBrittany, Grendal and Freaky Cat.

Farewell, dude, I didn't know you have my Heavyweight Champion. :pissed: I've been looking for it, man. :pissed: You must be pretty enough to be pussy to face me in the ring. ;) lol Anyway, how the hell you met so many famous wrestlers including Dallas Diamonds, Sabu, and John Cena lol

Nice pics, y'all including MissBrittany, Grendal and Freaky Cat.

Farewell, dude, I didn't know you have my Heavyweight Champion. :pissed: I've been looking for it, man. :pissed: You must be pretty enough to be pussy to face me in the ring. ;) lol Anyway, how the hell you met so many famous wrestlers including Dallas Diamonds, Sabu, and John Cena lol

Haha the WHC belt isnt mine, it belongs to DDP and its real one!! I will still more meet great wrestlers during Wrestle FanFest on the weekend of Oct 19-21 at SF, Calif, cant wait!!! I dont wanna meet Cena! :lol:

new pic of me taken today! :D

Whats better than two redheaded redneck women? :D

Two DEAF redheaded redneck women! :D I think we could pass off as relatives in Russellville if we ever got together. Now just imagine me hopping into the shopping cart at wal-fart and I say in a retarded sort of way:
MA-MA! I need some blue balls!

:rofl:

Whats better than two redheaded redneck women? :D

Two DEAF redheaded redneck women! :D I think we could pass off as relatives in Russellville if we ever got together. Now just imagine me hopping into the shopping cart at wal-fart and I say in a retarded sort of way:
MA-MA! I need some blue balls!

:rofl:

haha! u made me laugh! funny!

and thanks to others for their comments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back