other one below is also me

Attachments

• Haircut.jpg
    Haircut.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 36
OK here is a better pic of me - a random shot with the Optio cam, kind of sucks at only 3.8 megapixels.......

me011.jpg

HA HA! Ya crack me up with your funny expression! :) Great pic of you anyway! :thumb:

OK here is a better pic of me - a random shot with the Optio cam, kind of sucks at only 3.8 megapixels.......

me011.jpg

because my vacation's almost over, this will be my last time for a while. a long while. here's my pictures.

DSC0501.jpg

DSC0806.jpg

the uniform i wore is real. i borrowed this uniform from my cousin for the costume party.

U look very handsome and sexy. :giggle:

regarding to the pictures I posted a while ago, here is the updated ones, which is the most recent pictures of me, of course. ;)

MeKingsPark1.jpg

Me :)

KingsPark3.jpg

Me again.

you look impressive .. Can I book a ticket to Arkansas ? :naughty:

*kidding* :giggle:

heheh :ty: aww u want to see me? how badly? :giggle: ... lol..

regarding to the pictures I posted a while ago, here is the updated ones, which is the most recent pictures of me, of course. ;)

MeKingsPark1.jpg

Me :)

KingsPark3.jpg

Me again.

hey u look handsome... and good pic.. perfect for your puter desktop :)

Sorry this is a little large. Also, I'm sort of a lurker and new to the board, so hello all.

blue4.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry this is a little large. Also, I'm sort of a lurker and new to the board, so hello all.

blue4.jpg

Cute picture! You look like one of my favorite actresses, Armanda Peet. Have anyone tell you that before? :)

i agree with metroguy that u, grendel look like amanda peet! wow! :)

thanks guys! that's such a huge compliment, though i personally don't see the resemblance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back