pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonderful pictures!!!! keep it coming :)

More cool pics! ;)

...umm...psstt..HappyBoi, whether you're 'happy' that your cap is biggg on ya or not, but ain't that cap a tad too biggggg??? :lol: Anyhow, cool pic! :thumb:

Soooo....that's where you've been hiding lately RebelGirl, in the woods and you just came out for a peek? :lol: Anyhow, cool pic! ;)

Cool pics WhiteWolves, nice to see a pic of a happy couple--still driving a forklift? Anyhow, cool pics! :thumb:

~RR

ROTF! Nooo it actually fits perfect, I just pulled it down over my eyebrows lmao! I know what your talking about tho, I see people all over downtown with HUGE hats, yech! =P Thanks for the comment tho.

Not the best picture but oh well lmao.

m939f73ff5320bcf2fdd9d5vd9.jpg

You're cute! :)

the post above me, hey I remember talking to you guys on the instant message long time ago. You showed me some of those pics before. :)

Did i talking you before? I don't remmy ya! Just PM me if you want to.... My mind might remmy you if you mention your name or AIM in PM .... Winkz

Hey Finally saw the pictures of you and ur wife!! You both look great!! wow! ;)

Thanks! RH

More cool pics! ;)

...umm...psstt..HappyBoi, whether you're 'happy' that your cap is biggg on ya or not, but ain't that cap a tad too biggggg??? :lol: Anyhow, cool pic! :thumb:

Soooo....that's where you've been hiding lately RebelGirl, in the woods and you just came out for a peek? :lol: Anyhow, cool pic! ;)

Cool pics WhiteWolves, nice to see a pic of a happy couple--still driving a forklift? Anyhow, cool pics! :thumb:

Thanks! Sadly no, still seeking jobs anywhere in Northern California with forklift driving... need to do more pratice driving the forklift but again, who knows might hire me on the job as warehouse, material handler or shipping/receiving position.... SIGH Been out of work too long as 7 years!!!!!!!

~RR

Any comments about our pictures???? LOL :giggle:

finally a updated pic of me and my babe in virginia beach!

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 52
A few pictures from me :)

Attachments

• Görüntü115.jpg
    Görüntü115.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Görüntü120.jpg
    Görüntü120.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Görüntü122.jpg
    Görüntü122.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Görüntü126.jpg
    Görüntü126.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 21
  • Görüntü127.jpg
    Görüntü127.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 21
u look cute~! look like u have red hairs? if so.. Redhead RULZ! ^5 heheheh

LOL, I was wondering if you were commenting about me or someone else. Yeah, I am technically a redhead. I used to have orange/red hair when I was younger. It turned brown and a hint of auburn, I dunno why but that's me. My mom is pure redhead, she has orange hair with a reddish hue.

LOL, I was wondering if you were commenting about me or someone else. Yeah, I am technically a redhead. I used to have orange/red hair when I was younger. It turned brown and a hint of auburn, I dunno why but that's me. My mom is pure redhead, she has orange hair with a reddish hue.

LOL of course it was you.. :giggle: awesome! I have strawberry blonde hairs. No wonder I have the name Ginger as my grandma named me cuz of my red hairs! :) Im the only one that have red hairs.. my sister do have it but hers is dark brown with red highlight when sun shined on it.. weird.. ha my mom have BLACK hairs. shes part indian. my dad is english and irish so thats where i get my hairs from. ha!

feel free to look at my pics on myspace.. MySpace.com - ~Freaky Cat~ - 34 - Female - Morrilton, Arkansas - www.myspace.com/smile4ginger

Now it had gotten darker as i get older but its still there but gray hairs showed up so I dyed to cover them up.. :)

U remind me of someone I knew. ha.. :)

Cool! Interesting you're the only one with red hair, maybe your family long time ago have red hair? My dad has black hair with olive skin and my nose come from my dad. :)

Ha, many people look like me so I'm not the only one. :-P

Cool! Interesting you're the only one with red hair, maybe your family long time ago have red hair? My dad has black hair with olive skin and my nose come from my dad. :)

Ha, many people look like me so I'm not the only one. :-P

yeah and i told my mom i think that i was adopted? she said nooo silly.. but where is the baby pics? she said no camera? so i dont know...but how can we explain that my sisters and i look alike? high cheeks and mouth.. same blood types? heh! haha oh well no big deal...

yeah and i know im not the only one :P .. there is another one out there that look like me which was my little sister at school.. everyone said we both look ALIKE. lol..

sorry back to topic.. :giggle:

Oh cool :) ..yeah we de-railed, now let's go back to topic haha. :)

Oh cool :) ..yeah we de-railed, now let's go back to topic haha. :)

Yep we sure did! opps.. :giggle:

sorry ... nice pics, white wolves and others..:)

tweetybird.. i like the way your lips look! look so sexi! heh! :)

l_22288e4568cd73e8e7fdfca825c62075.jpg

Took it today at Ontario Beach Park...pah about time go the beach but weather SUCKS! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back