pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
suzi_pupsX.jpg

2005 -

Suzi_Christmas2006_2.jpg

U look great and beautiful dogs! :)

photo414xb3.jpg

Taken in our Jeep Wrangler on way to Erie, we stopped at Indian reservation to get gas and ice cream. (gas is so cheap there cuz no tax that's why) It is not a best picture but that was taken on August 2nd. My hair was a mess from the wind! LOL! Our son love to be in pictures.

Here is a bad picture of me just before going on the Cherohala Skyway with a few friends.. I do not have very many pictures of me not riding..

chemecrop.jpg

photo414xb3.jpg

Taken in our Jeep Wrangler on way to Erie, we stopped at Indian reservation to get gas and ice cream. (gas is so cheap there cuz no tax that's why) It is not a best picture but that was taken on August 2nd. My hair was a mess from the wind! LOL! Our son love to be in pictures.

awww that sweet! hehehe

Ffestiniog Railway & Me

Rode through rainy and cold Wales in July 2007. It was a thrill to ride, watch, and feel narrow-guage steam trains!

Ffestiniog2007.jpg

nice pictures who just posted recently. :)

and thanks for the comments

To all who have posted pictures here so far, GREAT pictures!! Ha...I can see a tiny crack on my monitor from all these pictures-- :D :lol:

But really, a lot of good and great pictures in this thread...thanks for sharing with AD'ers...and for those who are 'shy', it's ok, perhaps later on, you'll be able to post a picture, if not, that's fine too...for those who don't really understand how to post a picture, simply ask any one of the moderators here and I'm sure we can do our best to help. Other members have been kind enough to 'help' as well, thanks to those who have! :)

Now....more pictures....keep this thread going! ;)

~RR

Pix of me at Lake Chelan over the weekend

P8110119.jpg

cute smile man but ,of course, I am not after you :giggle:

Pix of me and my daughter watching the sunset. 2 rainbows behind us. Sorry my hair was messy lol but pretty photo anyhoo.

Attachments

• smallP5210132.jpg
    smallP5210132.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 420
More nice pics!

Picture of you and your cute little girl is a great photo-- ;)

Thanks once again for sharing with AD'ers-- :cool:

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back