Pics of you - Part V

:wave: Here is a picture of me!

January252014_zpsfa5e3df5.jpg

:cool2:pictures, JClark and SilverRoxy!

Silver...:ty: for your comment on my girlies. Yep, you're right:D, I see your MinPin's - very busy little dogs. I work with a few at the animal shelter where I volunteer and also see many in agility, very athletic.

Me in orange and blue (along with some black)

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 48
Lol, in the nice way, thank you. I guess. :D Im sorry about your cat allergy. hope dogs are safe?

I love dogs and they love me, and am not nearly as allergic. Still it is there and makes it better to just not have one. That is why I have the imaginary dog. It is amazing how well that works. Very clean and no complications when travelling. :lol:

Test. I'm just seeing if my pic is still sideways. It still is. I tried to up load this pic again,a non side ways version of it and I get file failed message. I'm on my kids laptop instead of my ipad. If I view my public profile my picture is straight,but when I post it is sideways. well I will try again tomorrow. Its midnight and I gotta get some sleep.

Last edited:
Test. I'm just seeing if my pic is still sideways. It still is. I tried to up load this pic again,a non side ways version of it and I get file failed message. I'm on my kids laptop instead of my ipad. If I view my public profile my picture is straight,but when I post it is sideways. well I will try again tomorrow. Its midnight and I gotta get some sleep.

OK you successfully edited your profile pic, did you also click on edit avatar? Re-do and see if that works...

OK you successfully edited your profile pic, did you also click on edit avatar? Re-do and see if that works...

I had a similar problem not too long ago....... I used the My Pictures section of my laptop to straighten that out, and it did the trick.

I had a similar problem not too long ago....... I used the My Pictures section of my laptop to straighten that out, and it did the trick.

I had to use my daughters laptop to fix my avatar. I guess uploading pics from a iPad doesn't work too well.

Good pic Grummar! Handsome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyhamebu.jpg

Porkie and me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me holding a chicago ruler

attachment.php

Attachments

• chicagoruler.jpg
    chicagoruler.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 254
Back