Pics of you - Part V

Check out the new thread about inflammatory stuff. You'll get what I'm talking about. Tennis elbow is actually quite painful.
Take all of your clothes off and stand outside. You'll get what I'm talking about.

dibike1_zps05c53a30.jpg

Been riding over 150 miles this week.

[yt]jJudG10InFo[/yt]

Surfing at Santa Cruz

thanks for allowing me to be pretending if I were on surfing ;)

In 2 degree weather? Death would occur within minutes. I'll pass, and for the record, I don't do buck naked for anyone.

Here's a hint, you have balls and no I don't mean the green fuzzy kind unless you have a std.

Here's a hint, you have balls and no I don't mean the green fuzzy kind unless you have a std.

LOLOL There's a fungus among us!!! A virgin midget with 12 inch arms and an STD?!?!?!
I just laughed so hard I peed a little bit LMAO!!!
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

As a matter of fact that I know no one cares about I have a huge cat allergy. They bring me to my knees no medication helps. It takes me days to recover if I am trapped in a situation where I have to spend more than a few minutes with them.

It was just one of those odd things. It surprised me. It is not like breakfast is a time of deep thought and brilliant insight. I thought it was cool that's all. Don't worry.

As a matter of fact that I know no one cares about I have a huge cat allergy. They bring me to my knees no medication helps. It takes me days to recover if I am trapped in a situation where I have to spend more than a few minutes with them.

Lol, in the nice way, thank you. I guess. :D Im sorry about your cat allergy. hope dogs are safe?

The younger - the dog who was getting "air" with the water hose picture - she's still as you see her in the series. This morning she was trying to get her sister to play and basically doing laps around the kitchen and the center staircase off the kitchen that goes up to the loft.
Her older sister is more mellow.
:ty:for looking!

Back