Pics of you - Part V

I was in Jasper, Canada :) it was really BEAUTIFUL :D

I miss it :(

Banff is one of my most destination place to visit. It takes one day to drive from San Francisco to Banff National Park. Maybe next year. :D

* Cheetah, yees, u right ;) i miss really it ;( .. was u been there? ;)

* Daredevel7, i was in Jasper, Althabasca, Banff, St. Louise and Calgary and of course EDMONTON ;) .. i like Jasper too ;)
When were u been there?

* authentic, fuuuck :D :D :D i want to be there again .. maybe next year .. i dont know, hahah ;) but from San Franc to Banff?? :D how long drive? ;)

* Cheetah, yees, u right ;) i miss really it ;( .. was u been there? ;)

* Daredevel7, i was in Jasper, Althabasca, Banff, St. Louise and Calgary and of course EDMONTON ;) .. i like Jasper too ;)
When were u been there?

* authentic, fuuuck :D :D :D i want to be there again .. maybe next year .. i dont know, hahah ;) but from San Franc to Banff?? :D how long drive? ;)

One day (24 hours)

At Burger King. Just me and one kid waiting to go work at the hospital left, but this was Thanksgiving night dinner. :)

ehyqe0.jpg

Did you also get a photo of yourself inside the Damn Site Inn, the bar across the road decorated to look like one is in hell, with false flames along the top of the bar, having a beer or two?

I grew up just north of Hell, Michigan.

That wasn't a place called Purgatory, Michigan, by any chance, was it? :)

Did you also get a photo of yourself inside the Damn Site Inn, the bar across the road decorated to look like one is in hell, with false flames along the top of the bar, having a beer or two?

I grew up just north of Hell, Michigan.

Welcome to AllDeaf! :welcome:

Does that town name actually exist? Yes, I know I could google it. I'm just flabbergasted at thinking it could even exist. :lol:

319501_2197733783308_1246141909_31827933_1665506851_n.jpg

This is me on a recent excursion with the Christian Mortorcyclists Association in Mena, AR on the Talimena Trail nearing Queen Wilhelmina State Park with friends.

Last edited:
Does that town name actually exist? Yes, I know I could google it. I'm just flabbergasted at thinking it could even exist. :lol:

Actually, it does. We have a picture (in storage) of me and my two brother and my mother standing next to the sign on the highway that says "Welcome to Hell, MI"

I think we have a print, but I know for sure it was on a 35mm slide.

Uh oh. There are a couple of red-head lovers in here. Watch out, RB !! :)

Beautiful pix, BTW!

Back