Pics of you - Part V

102489.jpg

photoshop is fun! lol
:laugh2:

I love it!! is that face of you??? if so. how did you do that? i want to do it my own face. I want to show my kids to see how or what kids react to.

I love it!! is that face of you??? if so. how did you do that? i want to do it my own face. I want to show my kids to see how or what kids react to.

yup thats me :)
I did the photoshopping about 5 years ago, so I can't remember exactly.

:hmm:I do remember taking a picture of a skull from my anatomy book and putting it over my face and somehow lighten the skull picture. i enhanced my eyes, lightened the background and added some swirly things.

ta dah!! :laugh2:

i'm glad you like it! :D

I would as well play along. This is my girlfriend and me in Pentwater, MI in August 2011. Enjoy :).

Attachments

• dereklinds.jpg
    dereklinds.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 75
ugh, i cannot seem to resize to little bigger pic?? That sucks photobucket don't upload bitmap file.

when is that? cool. i haven't met one of them.

You are so silly. Yes, you have met 1 of them!! ME!! Lol. Wait a minute, you haven't met Jiro in person yet? I thought we were all together in NYC for AD meet up last year?? Master Potts is now in DC...he is unsure about attending Gally since it's free ride offer for him.

You are so silly. Yes, you have met 1 of them!! ME!! Lol. Wait a minute, you haven't met Jiro in person yet? I thought we were all together in NYC for AD meet up last year?? Master Potts is now in DC...he is unsure about attending Gally since it's free ride offer for him.

lol yeah.. rio is the one I haven't met. Yep i met jiro and naisho.

Back