Pics of you - Part V

My oldest son with his girlfriend....

857571_10200624083903319_2129421247_o.jpg

RR......you have very handsome boys. Thanks for sharing your family with us.

My photo here from today:

Note that I left a little bit of my mustache. I think this fits me quite well.

Someone advised me that the look above^^ doesn't suit me, so I got rid of the remaining mustache, and now I look like this:

Last edited:
My photo here from today:

Note that I left a little bit of my mustache. I think this fits me quite well.

Someone advised me that the look above^^ doesn't suit me, so I got rid of the remaining mustache, and now I look like this:

You need to smile!

Our camping trip last week

Our campsite was right on the beach. Too bad it was too cold but good for a campfire.

Attachments

• camping.jpg
    camping.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 57
Nice waterfall in the background. I love hiking! Even I visited some states I do research to see if there is any hiking trail with waterfall nearby, and I'd GO!

So far I have visited states with waterfall; Washington, Oregon, California, Utah, Nevada, Virginia. More states left to go, especially Hawaii. :D

I know there are many waterfall in other states, but NY? I'm surprised.

oh yes! there are many waterfalls in NYS. niagra falls the largest (can be seen on both NYS and canadain side, letchworth, watkins glen, buttermilk falls, ice caves, stony brook, rochester that has with many bike paths.

If you take bike route 5 it goes from Buffalo to NYC. or bike route 9 from NYC to quebec. granted - there are many falls you must leave the bike route to travel on side roads/highways to get to the parks with falls. if you look here https://www.dot.ny.gov/display/programs/bicycle/maps you can request the maps and come up with a plan where you can actually bike for whole summer to many places.

oh yes! there are many waterfalls in NYS. niagra falls the largest (can be seen on both NYS and canadain side, letchworth, watkins glen, buttermilk falls, ice caves, stony brook, rochester that has with many bike paths.

If you take bike route 5 it goes from Buffalo to NYC. or bike route 9 from NYC to quebec. granted - there are many falls you must leave the bike route to travel on side roads/highways to get to the parks with falls. if you look here https://www.dot.ny.gov/display/programs/bicycle/maps you can request the maps and come up with a plan where you can actually bike for whole summer to many places.

I am surprised that you have heard of Buttermilk Falls. I am planning to go there when weather gets warmer. Where are you from?

Our campsite was right on the beach. Too bad it was too cold but good for a campfire.

it likes fun, and natural without stupid big RV to 'bring the city to the nature, beaches" its best to be real about it, and yes that's the way to go
:wave:

Back