Pics of you - Part V

me at Clearwater, FL
10257628_10103714137829899_4029332706343042833_o.jpg

anybody dig my "jew hair"? :lol:
10258986_10103708165523449_1537473847190529004_n.jpg

Best throw yourself on a sword now. Nothing else to be done about it.

photo5_zpsccb6c2d1.jpg
Cycle 51 miles, this was my last stop before going home. AT&T park, home of SF Giants!

eekk the earrings.

Yeah....agree w/ya...he loves 'em....but I let the little stuff slide...hoping he'll outgrow the fad...Can't argue w/him much anyway!...Straight "A" student...and in contention to be the "V" in his class this year (2nd place)....Plus, he works part-time at the Mall (skateboarding shop)....College in the Fall....Very mature young man!...:wave:

Yeah....agree w/ya...he loves 'em....but I let the little stuff slide...hoping he'll outgrow the fad...Can't argue w/him much anyway!...Straight "A" student...and in contention to be the "V" in his class this year (2nd place)....Plus, he works part-time at the Mall (skateboarding shop)....College in the Fall....Very mature young man!...:wave:

that's good, i kinda guessed he might be a rather more mature kids, i can see in the posture and relaxed face as freindly with an understanding look with his deaf mother...i can see it....yea, it will pass but what he got to realize the ears will be ...stretched ...for life....just hope he doesn't put in any bigger...or ear surgery......$$$$$$$$ like tattoo regrets....

all good...just those earrings....ekkk lol

eekk the earrings.

Hes a nice looking guy!! I know what you mean, lots of smart kids who are into interesting or unique stuff. I mean a lot of them! I ll respect whatever my kids want, as long as they are doing ok in school and in life.

dammit... Waldo found me!

1535109_10103736005806299_7894670758341789803_n.jpg

Someone took picture of us with our friends at car show in NYC about 10 years ago. We have never officially met each other. I didn't keep the picture because it had my ex in it.

Nice waterfall in the background. I love hiking! Even I visited some states I do research to see if there is any hiking trail with waterfall nearby, and I'd GO!

So far I have visited states with waterfall; Washington, Oregon, California, Utah, Nevada, Virginia. More states left to go, especially Hawaii. :D

I know there are many waterfall in other states, but NY? I'm surprised.

Nice waterfall in the background. I love hiking! Even I visited some states I do research to see if there is any hiking trail with waterfall nearby, and I'd GO!

So far I have visited states with waterfall; Washington, Oregon, California, Utah, Nevada, Virginia. More states left to go, especially Hawaii. :D

I know there are many waterfall in other states, but NY? I'm surprised.

There are few waterfalls here in NY. The most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen is Niagara Falls up north in NY on the borderline of Canada. There are many pictures of Niagara Falls on the internet.

Back