I hope you feel better soon, Jiro.

zzzzzzzz @ hospital, waiting for CAT scan

23527_963438349749_8825246_52291431_2793610_n.jpg

Awwwwww poor Jiro! Get well soon!

Me - with new glasses No.1
294q5jo.jpg

Me - With new glasses No.2
2v2xev8.jpg

This is mainly for work computer/reading purposes.

damn. I need to get new glasses. Mine's rusting away and it's a cheap knock-out from chinatown :lol:

Authentic: that place looks familiar to me!! im not sure where it is, i believe it is in Bay Area. Argh!!

I know it is NOT lake elizabeth or Ohlone..Probably it is might be Shadowcliffs in Pleasanton, CA.

I was currently going through my pictures and I don't think I've ever posted a few pics when I went to the zoo in September... did I? *shrug* If anybody wanna see some, lemme know ;) My post recent pic is available here http://www.alldeaf.com/1510809-post29.html
which was taken in December... I though have cut my hair a little shorter... Just need to find somebody to takes pic of me :cool2:

The most recent picture of me from my show almost a month ago opening for Ladytron.

this was me tracking a coyote after a recent snow. We have a rabid one and I was locating the den (near a elementary school):

I have a friend whom is an attorney, we both are pressing the issue that these coyotes are near a school. His brother is a superior court judge. Hopefully, we can convince the school administrator's to allow us to humanely rid the area so kids are safe.

stevencoyotetracks.jpg

me at Gally during Halloween:

2292373_348ts1151816351507.jpg

Back