Pics of you - Part V

Love this pic... So pretty out there.... :]

Hope you enjoy your trip as well... I am glad that you didnt take the snow with you... just leave the snow in D.C.

Just saw the news that D.C. was about to have the snow again 12-18 inches...

Total= 70 so far by the news!!

I knew about dc's crappy weather, and I love San Francisco
Bay area, so beautiful and natural. Sadly, a lot of businesses are closed due to reccession, unlike DC.

I checked weather in dc for next Monday, it will be 50, the snow are gonna melt so fast.

Guess where I am now?

DSC_1873_2.jpg

San Fran. great picture.

>_>

Picture005.jpg

Wet hair.

and

Picture004.jpg

Wet hair.

and

Picture003.jpg

NOT wet hair.

... For some reason I've been told that in one of the pics of me, my eyes look like as if I'm saying, "What the fuck are you lookin' at?".

But I digress.

Edit: I look like shit in the last one. >_>

I have never seen you around, but :welcome:, nice pictures!

Thanks for the welcome, lol. Probably due to me lurking around for a short while before wandering off and coming back to lurk around more. >_>

zzzzzzzz @ hospital, waiting for CAT scan

23527_963438349749_8825246_52291431_2793610_n.jpg

hope it will pass real soon, jiro. so you didnt take your clothes off, and just cover the hospital outfit on you?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

You return home soon if feel better. :)

Jiro, where's the hot nurses and doctors we were promised! Hmmm? HMMMMMMM?

Authentic: DUDE! Is that Sonoma County? Damn, that looks so familiar. I swear I've been to that lake. Looks like Petaluma or Healdsburg.

You'd better be back in DC by the 16th, cause we gonna paaaaaarrrtttaaayyyyy!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Jiro, get well soon.

Back