Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you find the cute shoe laces? My son hearts zombies too.

Botts, you and Joey really look cute. Wow, nice camera, way to go! Is it red like the box?

Me - earlier this afternoon

t9gt9e.jpg

Looking very thoughtful there JClarke... :scratch: Wonder what was going on in your mind?!? :D

:fly2: @ rockdrummer

jake - hmmm you ought to do some workout. get some extra meat on you. btw - nice Sleepy dwarf tshirt :zzz:

Looking very thoughtful there JClarke... :scratch: Wonder what was going on in your mind?!? :D

LOL - I was reading the drama in 'What are you thikning' thread

who was this girl? sister?

One of my sisters, yes. (my 10yo)

jake - hmmm you ought to do some workout. get some extra meat on you. btw - nice Sleepy dwarf tshirt :zzz:

Oh well, it is just me, you know?

I like the dwarf shirt too!

And it has words saying "Men at work" :lol:

Oh well, it is just me, you know?
I was same at your age. gotta have extra pounds on me cuz... oye! lifting up my 400 lbs motorcycle ain't easy! :dizzy:

I like to be seen with people in scrubs. This is my older daughter, PCT and Nursing student.

a5docj.jpg

botti, your daughter has a nice smile. Her job sure is challenging. :)

Thanks. I think she is cute. She was an IT trainer for a big company until the economy went down. They had only two trainers for the country and cut down to one.

So she took her settlement, went back to school to become a nurse, and got a part time job as a PCT as she is certified.

Thanks. I think she is cute. She was an IT trainer for a big company until the economy went down. They had only two trainers for the country and cut down to one.

So she took her settlement, went back to school to become a nurse, and got a part time job as a PCT as she is certified.

That's awesome. She looks cute in her outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back