Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute Halloween pic! Is that a flash light on your brother's head, Shel?

Yes so we can communicate in the dark while outside. My brother knows how to make any place a deaf-friendly environment. :lol:

Such a clever guy! I like those head flash lights.

CUTE SIBLINGS! I notice that you got blue eyes and your brother got brown eyes. I tend to talk about eyes color. silly me!

Thanks...yea, I have blue eyes while he has brown eyes. My mom had green eyes and dad has hazel eyes.

It's ok. I talked about your shoe brand in your pic! It's just a matter of interests.

Shel, you and your brother look great. :)

Thanks Botts! It was a VERY last min costume I pulled together..lol

Bott, I'd vote for you for prom queen so that you could have a tiara. ;)

Here's the award winning cub scout cake:

sallylou-albums-me-picture3938-knifecake.jpg

That's a Swiss Army knife, in case you can't tell.

Proud trophy winner:

sallylou-albums-me-picture3939-proudwithtrophy.jpg

Such an exciting event! :cool2:

awww so adorable!

Thanks, shel. He's way cuter than me. :D

qp2umd.jpg

Here is the picture LDNanna wanted to see. This is my shirt from ASLTees. It is very comfortable and I am really grateful that this business went out of its' way to get me a very large t shirt.

U most definitely look comfortable! Good pic!

Hi, sequoias. It's good to have a face to put to a name. Nice pic! :wave:

It's ok. I talked about your shoe brand in your pic! It's just a matter of interests.

Shel, you and your brother look great. :)

Ha that's true. I know you are into funky shoes. I am into color eyes discussion. I have too many brown eyes in my older relatives but young relatives got more blue and green eyes.

Thanks...yea, I have blue eyes while he has brown eyes. My mom had green eyes and dad has hazel eyes.

Oh. that's so interesting about your parents' color eyes. YOu both look great in outfits.

Link doesn't work, em. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back