Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree very pretty, angelus. go for Ms. AD. ;)

Very pretty :)would you like to run for ms ad? :)
Guess I'd better take the time to read up on it. I haven't signed on for a couple of months! lol thanks ladies :) for the kind words...made my day.

Oh and Jiro - I addressed you too in the "thanks ladies" post lol - nice pic!

:) Sure :) anything in particular I need to do? *searches for out of date prom gown*
nope just nominate yourself and get others to nominate you ;) see general chat area.. of this forum ;);) oo but a nice pic of you in a prom gown totally betters your chances :P

nope just nominate yourself and get others to nominate you ;) see general chat area.. of this forum ;);) oo but a nice pic of you in a prom gown totally betters your chances :P

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I have to nominate myself? :eek3:

You look very beautiful.
OH*!!!! CONGRATS!!! The day I found out - many moons ago - my life was just full of JOY! Some 21 years later my son still brings me joy! My warmest congratulations!

The latest -

14e5keg.jpg

lol :laugh2: You are soooo pimping!

(Tell Souggy a secret I have a lot of retinal damage and I see the bright tie dye pretty well and it makes me happy. And don't worry about me thinking you a hypocrite. :) )

Aren't you and Souggy speaking?? :P

I am hypocrite?

And I just entered you both for Mr/Ms

I entered Jiro for both.... not....:laugh2:

(Tell Souggy a secret I have a lot of retinal damage and I see the bright tie dye pretty well and it makes me happy. And don't worry about me thinking you a hypocrite. :) )

Aren't you and Souggy speaking?? :P

I am hypocrite?

And I just entered you both for Mr/Ms

I entered Jiro for both.... not....:laugh2:

Of course I speak to Souggy. It was just a convenient single post.

Hypocrite : No. That was the Souggy part of the post and I was reassuring him.

Thanks for the nomination, but I just like to write here. I would rather just be everybody's friend that a prom queen. Oh, and I did not get my shirt yet. :(

You know Troy did say he would be out for a while. Road trip?

Did you see Souggy's nominations? I thought that may be why you say to "tell him"... lol

You know Troy did say he would be out for a while. Road trip?

Did you see Souggy's nominations? I thought that may be why you say to "tell him"... lol

Uh oh. Better go look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back