Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww, sooo cute hat you got!! Love that hat. Very cute on you! Looking great! :)

oh you bet! Its soo cold in here too! Actually the snow is on the way... had one inches here. BRRR!!!

Thanks, Tinkerbell. :)

Botts, love the sock monkey hat! It suits you! :)

Coupla pics my roommate took of me last fall .. The first one is a little bit "whited out" because of the lighting, but I still like the picture anyway!

andrea1-ad.jpg

andrea2-ad.jpg

Coupla pics my roommate took of me last fall .. The first one is a little bit "whited out" because of the lighting, but I still like the picture anyway!

andrea1-ad.jpg

andrea2-ad.jpg

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, you should go for modeling.

andrea1-ad.jpg

andrea2-ad.jpg

I like the photographic effect. Like an old 1940's studio portrait. You look very nice. :)

I'll be back in a moment, Alley....

<you saw in tv with Wii tennis character flap flap flap flap>

andrea1-ad.jpg

andrea2-ad.jpg

*SWOON!*

Wow. Have you considered modeling?

When I get grouchy my hair falls off, my skin turns blue and my ears don't flop.

For the first pic, I thought I'd share an old picture of me, about 9 years old. I am the one on the right. (the singer!) The others are my cousins. Ya know whats so funny about this picture? The drumset, the electric guitar, and the karaoke machine are ALL mine. Thinking back... are my parents in denial that I am profoundly deaf? :lol:

For the 2nd pic, evidently I still have my dream of being a singer. That was taken recently in the sound booth of Ryman Auditorium in Nashville.

BTW, Im a horrendous singer... I'd rather be a drummer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back